• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sniperhunter

Sniperhunter

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:57 PM

My friend just recently updated my xbox w/o asking me >.< i've been running with my xbox flashed on 1.6 hfw and havent encountered any problems until yesterday after the update, ive done readings and there are three possible reasons i've seen for this error:
#1. My Resistor (R6T3) has been removed while updating
#2. The NXE update didnt blow an efuse
#3. I have a "Wrong LDV version in NAND Flash"
as for options 1 and 2 i have NEVER taken anything off my 360 mboard nor have i had a problem with the NXE updates until now and #3 im not sure what that is, if anyone has some insight as to what to do it would be greatly appreciated =]

#2 MadMaxGR

MadMaxGR

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:35 AM

Do you have 3RROD? What is the secondary code? That sounds like a bad flash to me btw.

#3 Sniperhunter

Sniperhunter

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:12 AM

its not 3, only 1 in the bottom right. the secondary code is 1100 unless im thinking of something else annd i reflashed it with newer hfw after the error to hopefully correct the issue but no luck =[

#4 dharrison

dharrison

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:27 AM

If it was caused due to a bad system update, try holding in the 'Sync' button on the console while powering up. It clears your system of any failed updates. Doubt it will help your case, but its worth an effort to try.

#5 Sniperhunter

Sniperhunter

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:59 AM

yea ive tried that w/ no luck, and ive copied an update out to a cd and usb flash. im thinking about just soldering on a new 10k resistor for the R6T3 but before i tried that i would wanna know what to expect after i put a new one on like how would the xbox react or something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users