• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GameEnthusiast

GameEnthusiast

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:36 AM

I have the GBA Rom. How do I get the Xbox to recognize it in the GBA Emulator? I mean I need all info. What kind of disc, CD-RW, DVD-R, (etc.)? Is it possible to save in the GBA Emulators Game list permanently? How do I do this? These questions probably seem really elementary, but I need help! Thanks!

#2 xyteam

xyteam

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 01:10 AM

first of all is your xbox modded??

#3 CrysX-Fly

CrysX-Fly

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Music, Manga, Friends, Girls (lol), Video Games (DUUUUHHH), Guitar, Soccer, Drawing
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:00 AM

k well personally i like to have the emu on my xbox but you should just be able to make it and iso and put it on a disc then put it in hte xbox and hit play disc

#4 GameEnthusiast

GameEnthusiast

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:56 PM

Yes, my xbox is modded with unleashx. I believe it's a (soft) mod, not a chip. What's an iso, and how do I got about doing that/adding to the rom, if nessecary?

#5 CrysX-Fly

CrysX-Fly

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Music, Manga, Friends, Girls (lol), Video Games (DUUUUHHH), Guitar, Soccer, Drawing
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:12 PM

the easiest way is to just ftp it to the e partition and if there isn't a folder named emulators thne make on and put the emu there. then inside the emu folder there should be a rom folder put the roms in there. as for the discs its a bit harder so i just never did it that way.

hope this helps

#6 GameEnthusiast

GameEnthusiast

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:27 PM

OK, I got this. Through my own trial and error, I eventually figured out how to copy or move the rom off the disc onto the xbox, and in the correct place for it to load in the GBA Emulator (Xboy Advance File). Works perfectly. And you can use CD-Rs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users