• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kgross

kgross

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:54 AM

I'm not sure what is going on. Halo 2 will not play on my moded xbox. There are a few other games as well that will not play. When my son tries to play Halo 2 or the other games, the box reboots right after starting the game, either from the disk, or from the harddrive. My only guess is a bios issue. I got the xbox moded, It has an xecutor chip, but I don't have any idea what bios version it has, or what the best bios should be.

Any suggestions on what I should do to solve this problem?

Thanks

#2 kgross

kgross

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE(kgross @ Oct 31 2009, 03:54 AM) View Post

I'm not sure what is going on. Halo 2 will not play on my moded xbox. There are a few other games as well that will not play. When my son tries to play Halo 2 or the other games, the box reboots right after starting the game, either from the disk, or from the harddrive. My only guess is a bios issue. I got the xbox moded, It has an xecutor chip, but I don't have any idea what bios version it has, or what the best bios should be.

Any suggestions on what I should do to solve this problem?

Thanks

Any suggestiong on this. I have found quite a few more games that do the same thing.

How can I tell what version of the bios is installed now? Are there known problems with some older bioses that cause problems like this?

#3 kgross

kgross

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:19 AM

More info. I opened up the box to see if I could tell what was going on. It has had a tsop flash, to some version of the xecutor2 bios.

Are there any known issues with Halo2 and other games with older excutor2 bios's. I have no idea what version it actually has though.

Kim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users