• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:Left 4 Dead 2, BORDERLANDS and Batman: Arkham Asylum on PC. Steam ID PhoneyVirus
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:04 AM

I been working hard on this tutorial and the site this is my first time doing something this BIG, all the information I got was from here plus the community here's the link http://xbox-existence.blogspot.com Yeah I know it's Powered by Google and can have only up to 100 readers, but I also made a (PDF Portable Document Format) for you guys to download as well. I hope the community likes what I did and would really like if a admin have a look at it or someone that got more experience then me, I'll be updating it more because information is Power and I got to know what every setting means even if it's not need.

I'm not here to steal any traffic because some of the links just come back here for more information, every thing can't be done in one tutorial so for the new comers this tutorial should help you a lot because theses are the questions I asked my self when I first started. There is no better place like this Forum out there type anything in Google about hacking a xbox and this sites show up like noting, the community are good at what they do plus the admin's for running a excellent forum. Any thing about my tutorial Please feel free to post here on this Tread if the Admin's and community don't mine because I got Comments turned off on my tutorials, Special thanks go out to all the Admin's and Community for helping me on my journey, So this is my Treat to you guys.

TRICK R TREAT From PhoneyVirus jester.gif http://xbox-existence.blogspot.com

#2 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:Left 4 Dead 2, BORDERLANDS and Batman: Arkham Asylum on PC. Steam ID PhoneyVirus

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:39 AM

Just a bump and a Update to the Guide about the new ix.1.61, File System and Pictures hope you Guys enjoy. Any thing about my tutorial Please feel free to post here on this Thread if the Admin's and community don't mine. I'm just giving something back to the ones that help!

#3 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:50 AM

Just a bump and Big Update More on LIVE Bans, HDD Crippling, Possible Ban Causes Read this before running anything on Live.

#4 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:03 AM

Just a bump and Update to Abgx360 v1.0.2 new information, settings and updated Pictures Plus Xbox Backup Creator Guide about the Samsung SH firmware about using there tool and the new ixtreme LT (Lite Touch) for LiteOn DG-16D2S drives NO ETA, all PDF's have been updated too. Any thing about my tutorial Please feel free to post here on this Thread if the Admin's and community don't mine. I'm just giving something back to the ones that help! smile.gif

#5 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:18 PM

Update to Xbox Backup Creator Guide

Some info about Hitachi-LG GDR-3120L with FW 1.51

Activate iso how-to download and install

SSv2 with kreon drive

More info on what drive to buy plus hardware

Fix the Select .ISO, setting layerbreak when there's a DL disc in the drive and Options Tab Plus Picutre

Hope you Guys enjoy. torch.gif

#6 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:12 AM

Big Update Sorry for this one but it shows how many people look at the Readme file that comes with any App.

Note: Due to an issue that affects the Liteon ix1.6 it is advised that you start XBCr without a DVD in the drive. Witch I recommend you do even if you got a higher version FW.

#7 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:02 AM

Updated to XBCr and Abgx360 Guides biggrin.gif

Updated XBCr and Abgx360 PDF Guides

Putting a Guide together for Schtrom360 Xtract

Big Tip Read the Readme file that comes with every app... cool.gif

Also a link to the New Updates and Fix's in Abgx360, Schtrom360 and XBCr Guides

Added some info on SSv2 and edit anything about ripping games with a Kreon drive

Special thanks go out to stacker69 and bonedryfags for just saying thanks witch means a lot when 2000+ people viewed it. Hoping to added some more info to abgx360 but Schtrom360 Xtract needs a guide bad now and with the new Wave 4 game's Coming. XBCr will be updated soon by Redline99 just hang in there he just launch XVal 2.0 and Xbox Image Browser v1.0 sad.gif

Special Note: It's recommended to wait for iXtreme LT (Lite Touch) before you play any more backups or originals on an unbanned console flashed with custom firmware. This just applies to Wave 4 Games but some Wave 4 games are playable witch I can't confirm beside EPISODES FROM LIBERTY CITY.

#8 bonedryfags

bonedryfags

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:00 PM

well you make a good guide im surprised more people haven't replyed on this topic. i for one can no longer trust the scene any more, i have started to backup my own games.

question
will the RawSS be different everytime you rip the same game, everything else checks out.

SS CRC = same (RawSS = different) on my second rip of the same wave 4 game once with s360xa and the other time with xbc

Edited by bonedryfags, 21 November 2009 - 08:03 PM.

#9 bonedryfags

bonedryfags

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 09:30 PM

well i ripped the game a third time with s360xa, again and i get the same crc and rawss as the second time i ripped the game, could this be a problem with the xbc not ripping wave 4 correctly?

#10 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE(bonedryfags @ Nov 21 2009, 11:00 AM) View Post

well you make a good guide im surprised more people haven't replyed on this topic. i for one can no longer trust the scene any more, i have started to backup my own games.

question
will the RawSS be different everytime you rip the same game, everything else checks out.

SS CRC = same (RawSS = different) on my second rip of the same wave 4 game once with s360xa and the other time with xbc

Yes the RawSS will be different witch is ok

Hover your mouse over the Blue dot beside (Verify if Stealth Passes under the Options Tab) in Abgx360 for more information. hope this helps smile.gif but don't for get I don't verify anything with there DB Read my guide on Abgx360.

Something just came to my attention when looking through Abgx360 about the Kreon rips thanks again the info just don't stop, just use your x360 drive and not a Kreon to be on the safe side if you got one, 0800 or 1.61 with 0800 there should be no problems backing up your games that's if the program is up to date.

#11 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:11 PM

Update

Fixed the dead link's for the PDF's sad.gif

Added some more info in XBCr Guide

Also put a Guide together for Schtrom360 Xtract smile.gif

Just News

Backups need to have SplitVid from now on to be safe for LT (Lite Touch)

Just an FYI, iXtreme LT (No ETA) will not care about current or future waves. If you are planning to mod your console, best wait for LT fw.

Wave5 games start to make there way into stores! Left For Dead 2.

Don't forget that this is just news and waiting for the ok on the situation before adding it to the Guide.

#12 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:04 AM

Updated the guide about the Tweets from Team Jungle! forums.xbox-scene.com

Added X-S Twitter and X-S Facebook more News Xbox-scene Twitter biggrin.gif

Also Liteon 83850-v2 and Liteon 93450 DVD Key Can Now Be Dumped ? forums.xbox-scene.com

Working on HddHackr Guide just did my WD2500BEKT 2 days ago, add one problem I need Par 2 off my Original HDD to play Xbox1 Game's so Putting a little guide together for Xplorer360 and hddhackr. Plus more info added to S360X Guide and some useful link's about x360 drive's plus x360 versions. wink.gif

#13 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:44 AM

Updated all Guides with the Bad News Plus PDF's sad.gif

A overview of the history behind firmware modification & the creation and conclusion of the team formerly 'Team jungle' and the story of an unsuccessful extortion. All views expressed are documented between several members of Team Jungle,THX and the scene and are not opinions expressed by Xbox-Scene.

Read this about the Liteon drive's and c4e been a treader on forums.xbox-scene.com

The "Team Jungle" twitter going on is being done by the developer of Jungle Flasher, who is communicating c4e's progress. While c4e did the firmware mods for THQ, he unfortunately helped push forward the demise of the group and has gone his own way. grr.gif

Don't get your panties in a knot because if you read the Post on the X-S. It is a fact that there are several people who modified their hitachi, with security/dmi support - before c4e hit the scene and released his modifications!!

Someone will get a Fix for everyone just hang in there! biggrin.gif

Edited by PhoneyVirus, 03 December 2009 - 04:22 AM.

#14 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:12 AM

Updated the Guide Plus PDF's with some more info

What is the best burner ?

What DL Media to Use ?

Typos and about everything been Automatic then using S360X or XBCr hope you Guys enjoy! smile.gif

Sorry about the HDD Upgrade Guide I got a lot of shit to Finish up Sorry. sad.gif Here's the info for Upgrading your HDD to a fatter Size, All the Link's are located on this Forum so here's my Christmas Giff to X-S.

Xplorer360 For 250gb Drives

Notes For Upgrading From A 20gig To A 120gig Drive

Tutorial For Upgrading any 20, 60, 120 to the 250GB Edition as long as you got that hdd.bin file.

Now what I did first was to use Hddhackr to Flash my WD2500BEKT after I had my 250bg hdd.bin and backed up my FW that was on the WD2500BEKT witch I name undo.bin then after ran hddhackr again to see if the drive was falshed with the 250 hdd.bin so everything went ok. Type hddhackr.exe /? hit enter it should show a list of commands Run Partition command well it'll asked you when your flashing to Create a Partition say YES but just do it over your self to make sure, remember get that undo.bin file off the floppy after you backed it up the WD2500BEKT not your x360 HDD the one you got off Newegg or where ever you got it.

ok now format it in your x360 now here come the fun part play with the devil I put everything back in my x360 that's Original drive Original Game witch I installed to the HDD after it was Formatted then ran the Xbox Live update the version was 8955 and everything turn out Great! not that I'm going online with that HDD every again. Xbox1, Original x360 Games and my backup games all played fine. I also downloaded the update from M$ site Fall8955 and the Original Xbox Game Support November 2007 witch I installed after I installed a Original game to the HDD then Ran Xbox Live to get the 8955 witch you shouldn't have to do if you downloaded from the site. hope the info helps out if your planing to upgrade your HDD Enjoy!

If you want to move files from one drive to the other you going to need Xplorer. I did move the Partition but didn't have any luck with it so that's why I just downloaded Original Xbox Game Support November 2007 for my Xbox1 Games.

Xplorer360 250GB Edition

The Good:
* Drag and drop content to and from (inject/extract) confirmed working on both Partitions 2 and 3.

The Bad:
* Do not use any sort of backup or restore image features with this patched version.
* Do not use this version with 20, 60, or 120 gig drives.

What version to use ?

Xplorer360 Extreme2

You may be able to just use Xplorer360 Extreme2 version and not need the Xplorer360 Beta6 version at all, you may also be able to skip some of the steps in the tutorial on forums.xbox-scene.com Hex Editing witch ant needed if you use the new updated HddHackr_v1.22_Build_20091022 thanks to this version, which I noted. smile.gif

Edited by PhoneyVirus, 04 December 2009 - 08:07 AM.

#15 bondmn_dread

bondmn_dread

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:30 AM

Hey lol I made an account on here just so I could respond and ask you some things.

Call me retarded but ive tried everything exept buying a new stuff, and I just cant get anything to work, I have an I/O magic dvd burner.. only thing I can buy were I live, and a modded xbox I got from a friend, I know plays burned games becouse he gave me a few with the system, I have no idea what the xbox was modded with however, and ive tried about 4 different programs and followed tons of step by step guides but nuthing works, I finally got it so that it will burn, but when I try to play it the xbox reads it as a dvd, and pops up the xbox image, and if you press buttons on the controller it just brings up a menu with like stop play rewind... movie stuff.
Found your guide and got exited but.... I still cant make backups... all the drive stuff cunfused me so i just egnored it intell the xbox backup creater part but the options in your guide that you click on to rip are greyed out for me...
Like I said im prolly just bieng retarded trying to do this and I am completly clueless, ive spent about $200 dollars so far "attempting" to burn 360 games, and 10 dl disks.....
If thiers anyway you could help it would be awsome

p.s. other than that I dont know what alot of stuff is your guid seems to be alot better than the others ive come across, course I prefer videos becouse you cant get confused couse you see what to do.... even though doing exactly what they show I dont get the same results lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users