• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#16 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:Left 4 Dead 2, BORDERLANDS and Batman: Arkham Asylum on PC. Steam ID PhoneyVirus
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:44 AM

I have no idea what the x360 was modded with ? blink.gif

You need to know what drive you got in there and what version of Firmware is Spoofed.

Xbox 360 Drive Database

Xbox 360 DVD Drive Comparison

Then you can continue to backup your games that's if the drive is Flashed with iX v1.6 - 0800 or iX v1.61.

HITACHI GDR-3120L iX v1.51

Liteon DG-16D2S iX v1.6

BenQ VAD6038 iX v1.61

Samaug iX v1.61

iX v1.61 you can Rip and Play your backup's using the same drive, but I Recommend you get two drives one for Ripping and one for playing your game's. iX v1.6 - 0800 Firmware is a dedicated "ripping" Firmware Only, Not to play games on Read everything in my Guide plus the Links Hope this helps smile.gif

Also thinking about adding this to the guide because I see alot of people getting modded x360 from friends and not knowing where to start Plus testing out new blogs like WordPess and TypePad for my HDD tutorial that's coming after Christmas.

#17 bondmn_dread

bondmn_dread

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:03 PM

ok well I have the hatachi drive, but how do I get ix5.1 and put it on my drive so it works... I dont get it its just a drive.. or do I install it on the xbox itself?
and I have 3 dif. drives one in my xbox, one on my laptop, that isnt dual layer I dont think, and an exteral I bought, do I need to use the one in my xbox? becouse im trying to not take the xbox apart lol
I greatly aprieciat the reply smile.gif

#18 cynix01

cynix01

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 05:55 PM

Hi i have the 7xxxx kernel and i will still be on it but the new games want make force disc update ? how i can block correctly in the iso this updates ? I have no jtag hacked box, only ixtreme 1.6 and won't update the dash/kernel.

regards Cynix01

#19 greautmeester

greautmeester

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:01 AM

Who can help me out of this problem, by answering this questing: is it possible to play xbox original backups (like GTA: San Andreas) on your banned 360?

The backwars compatible update on cd doesn't work for me, so maybe I have the wrong download, but I need to know if those games can be played on a banned 360.

Thanks in advance!

#20 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:Left 4 Dead 2, BORDERLANDS and Batman: Arkham Asylum on PC. Steam ID PhoneyVirus

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:09 AM

Do I need to use the one in my xbox ?

Yes you need a x360 drive and flashed with iXtreme Frimware not your PC DVD drive, plus you need to open up your x360 don't be overwhelmed by how much work there is involved it took me 2 months to complete mine. For More information read JungleFlasher's Tutorial and JungleFlasher TroubleShooting Guide PDF on How-to flash your x360 drive, 64Bit OS not supported with JungleFlasher. Xmas smile.gif

The new games want to force disc update and is there anyway to block ?

Yes and No

$SystemUpdate Fall09 8955 was the last update I can think of because I don't go online anymore after I got my 250GB HDD working I just stopped going online but there might be a new update coming, I was reading this on X-S News when I can't remember. On the disc when exploring it you should see a folder name $systemupdate$ something like this $ means its hide same thing with networking and shared folders on your PC. You shouldn't have any problems updating from the disc if you can't install it from the disc there is a way to remove it, but when you do remove the $systemupdate$ there won't be anyway to play that new game because it needs that update to play, you could Patch the game but this forum don't talk about it.

This would the equivalent to downloading the SS, PFI, DMI..

We only allow discussion on backups made in totality by you, and with all components coming from your original and for that you need a x360 with iX v1.61 or iX v1.6 0800. As such, you will be able to do complete backups, no need to download/fix or Extract/Rebuild anything with Online DB. Also DO NOT Patch any of your games with PPF I think it's called. Sorry but anything after this would be breaking the Rules Sorry besides if I add to be extracting ISO files and rebuilding them I would easily sell everything, so much work to be finishing up hope I helped a bit Sorry again Xmas. sad.gif

Play xbox original backups like (GTA San Andreas) on your banned 360 ?

That I can't tell you but if your x360 got Banned and don't have a backup of your NAND to restore your HDD functions to install Games I don't think you going to be able to installing any Original Xbox Game Support November 2007 on your Hard Disk Drive. I installed Original Xbox Game Support after I put together my 250GB HDD but failed to paly Xbox 1 games, so I put everything back in my console that was Original besides the 250GB HDD that I hacked and download the Fall09 8955 update over Live then I could play a xbox1 game. Not all my xbox1 games, just the ones on there list from x360 website. You could download the update from there website then burn it to a CD. The update was 87MB is size ya I know after I found the link from this forum because on x360 website I couldn't fine it. Where is the link to the update I can't remember if you look hard by doing a Search on this forum you should fine it. Xmas smile.gif

Edited by PhoneyVirus, 27 December 2009 - 02:12 AM.

#21 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:17 AM

Updated Guide smile.gif

What is DVD-9 - 8.5GB ?

What DL Media to Use ?

My burner doesn't support 2.4x ?

I have no idea what the x360 was modded with ?

Added CK3 Lite and Pro for Power your x360 drive.

Added info about C4eva Team Jungle LiteOn iXtreme v1.61 and modified non-stealth version of iXtreme v1.6.

Added info on LiteOn iXtreme v1.61 but need to know if 0800 is included ? also Setting Booktype using Imgburn may not be support with your drive. Booktype is Selected Automatic when using Imgburn look under "Write Tab" for the Option. HDD Guide coming also Abgx360 Guide getting updated hope you guys Enjoy Xmas torch.gif

#22 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:09 AM

Updated Guides smile.gif

Xbox Backup Creator Guide

Abgx360 Gui Guide about the Checking for updates to GameNameLookup.csv

Added some more info about Firmware plus C4E's iXtreme Lite Touch (LT)

Note: backups need to have SplitVid from now on to be safe for LT, official release of the iXtreme LT uses Split-Vid as default.

How do I Flash my x360 drive? Technical DVD-ROM and Modified DVD Firmware Forum

Adding some more info like How do you Power your x360 drive and where to buy the Hardware witch you can all fine on the xbox-scene.com and Yes I'm still going to launch the HDD Guide everything on a older post can update your HDD to a Bigger Size. Special Thanks go out to Traviss63 "Glad to see someone put it to use I made it for the JF tutorial but Oggy decided to go with the fuzzy dice instead, I thought mine was better." I'M GONNA PUT MY FIRMWARE INSIDE YOU! I love it, Thanks for the Great Art Work. wink.gif

#23 kizzdosu

kizzdosu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:52 PM

I have a question.
Let's say I have working ISO backup of a game and then I burn it to a DL (working with firmware 1.61)
At some point I lose the ISO and I wish to make another ISO from the already burned copy.
Will it work? Will the new created ISO inherit the same properties as the ISO from which the disk was originally burned from?

Thanks

#24 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:18 AM

(WHAT NOT TO ASK @ XS)
  • How to merge additional stealth components in an existing image. Redo them from the originals with option "Complete Backup" and everything will be there.
  • ABGX and Mulleter DB: No discussion on Online Database portion of such tools.
    • These tools are of no use if you did the backup yourself, you know that all these stealth components match together because you extracted them from the same original
    • You need a drive (kreon or X360) that can extract the SS, and as a result you can just do a "complete Backup" right from the start, and no need to inject anything
    • Using these tools to change stealth component is the equivalent to downloading stealth file which against our rules
    • How do you know their info is better than yours!!
      - On two occasions recently, rip of original games did indicated 'DMI unverified' in ABGX, even after a second rip. A few people confirmed they extracted their original and got the exact same image and the same difference to the DB.
      I do not want to draw any conclusions (data not good, more than one version of stealth info...) as it would be speculation. Only thing sure, nothing better than your data, from your original and that is all we accept to see discussed at XS
    • All Threads / Posts on this will be closed
  • Wxripper & Mulleter/ABGX Method: For the same reason as above, these threads will be closed. This would the equivalent to downloading the SS, PFI, DMI...
    • We only allow discussion on backups made in totality by you, and with all components coming from your original and for that you need a Kreon or x360 Samsung/Benq drive. As such, you will be able to do complete backups, no need to download/fix anything with Online DB. Read the Rules

#25 Fyro

Fyro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:46 AM

I've followed all your steps and such, while stealth checking it is saying my "Video PFI Match:" Failed, but everything else passed, is this normal due to the new waves?

#26 Fyro

Fyro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:46 AM

somehow double posted apologies sad.gif

Edited by Fyro, 03 March 2010 - 07:05 AM.

#27 d_rugs420

d_rugs420

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE(PhoneyVirus @ Dec 26 2009, 08:09 PM) View Post

...64Bit OS not supported with JungleFlasher...

I realize this post is a few months old so things may have changed since then but I can verify that JungleFlasher does currently work on 64 bit XP as I have been using it for firmware flashing recently.

#28 todd93

todd93

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE(PhoneyVirus @ Dec 18 2009, 07:44 PM) View Post

I have no idea what the x360 was modded with ? blink.gif

You need to know what drive you got in there and what version of Firmware is Spoofed.

Xbox 360 Drive Database

Xbox 360 DVD Drive Comparison

Then you can continue to backup your games that's if the drive is Flashed with iX v1.6 - 0800 or iX v1.61.

HITACHI GDR-3120L iX v1.51

Liteon DG-16D2S iX v1.6

BenQ VAD6038 iX v1.61

Samaug iX v1.61

iX v1.61 you can Rip and Play your backup's using the same drive, but I Recommend you get two drives one for Ripping and one for playing your game's. iX v1.6 - 0800 Firmware is a dedicated "ripping" Firmware Only, Not to play games on Read everything in my Guide plus the Links Hope this helps smile.gif

Also thinking about adding this to the guide because I see alot of people getting modded x360 from friends and not knowing where to start Plus testing out new blogs like WordPess and TypePad for my HDD tutorial that's coming after Christmas.

Hi, I have a couple of questions about backing up the newer games. First of all, let me say, I haven't gotten a game in quite a while, and now I have a couple of newer games, and was wondering precisely what I myself need to do in order to make working backups of these games.

First of all, I have a Liteon in my xbox, and it's flasehed to I think 1.5 or 1.51 (I can't exactly remember) I understand that I need to flash that to the latest, that's not an issue. I have also purchased a seperate Xbox 360 drive to rip the disks with, and it is a BenQ VAD 6038 (I chose that drive because of the ease of flashing firmware).

I have a couple of questions, and I do apologize if I'm asking too much, but I haven't had a new game in quite a while, and now that I do, I really need to work on backing them up so I don't wear out my original copies. First of all, what exactly do I need to flash both of these drives with?

Second of all, I recently built a new machine, and it contains Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. I have read that XP_64 is not what to use with Jungle flasher, is 7 any different? If not, it is no big deal, my plans are to format and re-install XP_32 on the old machine and use it for things such as this.

I wish I hadn't been out of the 360 scene for so long, I wouldn't be having this trouble, and I do appreciate any and all help that I can get.

Thanks

Todd

#29 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:52 AM

I was wondering precisely what to do in order to make working backups?

You purchased a second Xbox 360 drive to rip the disks with, witch is BenQ VAD 6038 flash that with 0800 firmware using JungleFlasher . Download Schtrom360 Xtract S360X v4.1 or Xbox Backup Creator, Schtrom360 Xtract S360X v4.1 would be best for copying higher Waves because Redline99 needs to updated Xbox Backup Creator Where are you Redline99? You can download it here also read my Schtrom360 Xtract S360X v4.1 Guide and Xbox Backup Creator Guide for more info.

How do I Flash my x360 drive?

For More information read JungleFlasher's Tutorial and JungleFlasher TroubleShooting Guide PDF on How-to flash your x360 drive with ixtreme Firmware, 64Bit OS Now Supported, with JungleFlasher 0.1.69 (75) Uses Schtrom's driver portIO driver, which includes 64bit support..

What Version of Firmware to use?

Hitachi GDR-3120L: ix v1.51 Play up to Wave 4 games

Benq VAD6038: Team HyperX ix v1.61 FW Waves 1-4-5 or C4eva-Team Jungle iXtreme LT v1.1 FW Play all Waves 1-6 includes Waveless booting

Toshiba-Samsung TS-H943: Team HyperX ix v1.61 FW Waves 1-4-5 or C4eva-Team Jungle iXtreme LT Coming Soon! smile.gif

Liteon DG-16D2S: C4eva-Team Jungle ix v1.61 Waves 1-4-5 or C4eva-Team Jungle iXtreme LT v1.1 FW (Recommended for Liteon's) Play all Waves 1-6 includes Waveless booting

There are two versions of Firmware one for playing your game's and ix16-0800 being a dedicated "ripping" drive Only. What IS "Wave 4"

What to do then Future Waves come out?

If your drive is flashed with a older version of firmware that only supports Wave 4 or Wave 5 a updated maybe needed to play future games example: Red Dead Redemption is Wave 6 and if your x360 drive is flashed with say Team HyperX iXtreme 1.61 FW that got Strict Wave 4 compliance means wave 4 games will only boot if they have correct PFI/DMI/SS etc that game might not boot at all.

If the game do manage to boot what about the $systemupdate$ that got to be applied to play the game this can leaded to The Ban Hammer if you ever go online again, because Microsoft can detect older versions of firmware so you should update the x360 drive before applying system updates. Remember if your x360 can do Waveless booting and don't care for online you may get away with it, but I wouldn't go back online. unsure.gif

#30 PhoneyVirus

PhoneyVirus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:48 PM

It's been awhile for me but I'm still here hovering in the background, so I decided to give my Blog a better template and faster loading with New information about 74850C, 83850C, 83850Cv2, 93450C I hope you guys Enjoy it as I did. Thinking about messing with some HTML might start a Website and not a Blog as I have something to write about now. Might be adding a little tutorial for Hddhacker to the blog, but I'm sure you guys already know how-to upgrade your HDD with Hddhacker so again Enjoy! jester.gif

http://xbox-existence.blogspot.com

Don't forget to Follow me and leave your Reactions:

Cool (1) cool.gif Good (4) smile.gif Excellent (2) biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users