Photo

Was Your 360 Banned From Live Recently (after Oct 28th)?

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

Poll: Was your 360 banned from LIVE recently (after Oct 28th)?

Was your 360 banned from LIVE recently (after Oct 28th)?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#151 fark_liam@hotmail.com

fark_liam@hotmail.com

X-S Member

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:07 PM

Why are people still stupid enough to go on live? The firmware is DETECTABLE with the new update.

Live = Ban

#152 mac_aaron

mac_aaron

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:08 PM

I have a question, would be thankful if anyone could answer:
- Can I get a ban if I do not have Live account? i.e. plugging net cable in if a new game needs update prior to playing, or having it connected to the net just to play via system link (local network @ student dorm)

#153 KanadaKid

KanadaKid

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:56 AM

I voted last week that I was not banned with modified firmware. As of the 14th I've been banned too.

Lite-On 1.6 and I was in the preview program for the dash update

#154 kmvguy83

kmvguy83

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE(fark_liam@hotmail.com @ Nov 15 2009, 02:07 PM) View Post

Why are people still stupid enough to go on live? The firmware is DETECTABLE with the new update.

Live = Ban

Well, I'm sure some of us are like me.
I like taking risks, LOL
and i've been doing this for over 2 years, even though im caught i actually think i got my moneys worth for the time being.

gotta get another and mod it when the new solution arrives, hopefully it'll last me another 2 years or more laugh.gif

we need new poll, seems like alot people voted NOT BANNED got BANNED, including myself.

#155 Splendidus

Splendidus

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:21 PM

A few days ago I turned on my xbox, there was no disc inside. I was disconnected from Live. I press Connect, it connected and showed me the ban message. Tada, I'm f* up.

Xbox elite. Falcon board, Lite-On, ix 1.6

#156 newboxflash

newboxflash

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:50 PM

banned friday all good back when new firmware is out for more success

#157 logan48227

logan48227

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:14 PM

banned last Thursday, the 12th.

Hitachi drive with iXtreme 1.61.

may wait & get another 360 after X-Mas and flash it once the new firmware is out & tested.

#158 spiree

spiree

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:42 PM

Grrrr got the banhammer also sad.gif think ms was busy flagging al the flashed console for some time now till the had them all and then began ban waves sad.gif If they were to begin bans directly the word wil spreak quick and every one would'nt connect to live and they would'nt have so much bans sad.gif so i think the sollution don't go on xbox live doesn't affect any thing your console is already on the ban list I guess

now busy getting xboxconnect to work smile.gif so i still can play online with my friends tongue.gif

#159 ViperNeo

ViperNeo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:41 PM

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in on this I have 2 flashed benq with ix1.41 still on live and still not banned. Could it be the newest firmwares? Also i have never played any backup games while the console was connected to the net.

Edited by ViperNeo, 16 November 2009 - 11:44 PM.

#160 sodadsmc

sodadsmc

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:41 AM

Banned Nov 16th
Lite-on 1.6
Jasper Mainboard
Never turned Xbox on without DVD-ROM drive attached
No MW2
No Pre-release games
Singapore Verbatim only
All self made backup (except fallout 3 broken steel expansion)
All fixed with agbx360
Played borderlands (offline)
Signed into live with no disc in drive to play netflix got banned.

#161 muffme

muffme

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE(iateshaggy @ Nov 6 2009, 04:52 AM) View Post

first up. i have a banned benny. i guess no sammys yet cuz they suck and most have died of old age. wonder why the same hasn't happened for craptachis.

i just dont get it we are aloud a back up copy of every game you buy but to play ur back up copy you need a modded xbox so why is m/s banning modded xboxs when it states in every game you buy that we can copy a game for a back up in case ur real game gets broke or sumit

#162 Ntinsky

Ntinsky

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:58 AM

Hi everyone

Last week i flashed my BenQ drive with ix 1.6.1
Last Friday also, after watching the end credits of Modern Warfare 2, i signed in to XBL to apply the latest update for Operation FLashpoint and................SURPRISE

I got the Terms Of Violation notice.

So what do i do?I guess i am staring at the sun thinking of my 300e i spend for that console.

I would be happy if i could recover the previous state of my console, so i can install to hard drive or use the Media Center application so i don't have to watch movies on my pc.

Anyway, i just wanted to say it to someone since there is no way back for the BAN

You people be careful.They are still banning.November is a tough month for Xbox users.

I hope they find a way soon to unban the console or at least re-enable the features that the ban disables(and i don't mean "be able to sign in XBL")

Cheers

#163 slimdagreat

slimdagreat

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE(kmvguy83 @ Nov 16 2009, 09:03 AM) View Post

Well, I'm sure some of us are like me.
I like taking risks, LOL
and i've been doing this for over 2 years, even though im caught i actually think i got my moneys worth for the time being.

gotta get another and mod it when the new solution arrives, hopefully it'll last me another 2 years or more laugh.gif

we need new poll, seems like alot people voted NOT BANNED got BANNED, including myself.

I agree. I got banned during the last wave as well, all you can do is wait till its over and re-up.

I was able to sell my old banned console and buy an unmodded, working console for the exact same price, mod it myself, and...........voila! I'm back on Live for another year.

But now I think this is it for me, I think I'm doing what I really wanted to do in the 1st place and go back to Sony

#164 94SupraTT

94SupraTT

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:56 PM

Lite-ons seem to have the highest percentage of being banned. With so many people having used abgx and still getting banned I just don't see how everyone screwed up the verification/patch process. The last time I believe my console was connected to live was the Nov. 9th. I know I did not connect it when I got MW2. abgx at the time did not have Wave4 support or MW2 in the database. Also, I don't think it would be wise to do as the youtube video suggested because who knows exactly what data is passed when the attempted connection to M$ is made.

Edited by 94SupraTT, 17 November 2009 - 02:58 PM.

#165 spiree

spiree

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE(slimdagreat @ Nov 17 2009, 02:51 PM) View Post

But now I think this is it for me, I think I'm doing what I really wanted to do in the 1st place and go back to Sony

I'm getting that urge 2 smile.gif My dad wants my xbox think i'll get me an ps3 if i am gonna spend an other load of money i might aswel get some cool new features like blueray and streaming video from the pc without lag tongue.gif

Edited by spiree, 17 November 2009 - 04:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users