• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 djblu3

djblu3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:33 PM

I have a flashed 360 and I currently don't use XBL and I don't know if I ever will. I don't even have a subscription to XBL.

I want to connect my 360 to my home networking to do some file transfers of media, home brews and what not. I'm just wondering if the 360 sends data to Microsoft right when you connect the Ethernet cable or just when connected to XBL.

Reason why I ask is because I might use XBL in the future just not at the moment and I would hate for the system to be banned for just being on my network.

#2 djblu3

djblu3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:13 AM

hmm. anyone? bump.

#3 sonic2120

sonic2120

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE(djblu3 @ Nov 8 2009, 09:33 AM) View Post

I have a flashed 360 and I currently don't use XBL and I don't know if I ever will. I don't even have a subscription to XBL.

I want to connect my 360 to my home networking to do some file transfers of media, home brews and what not. I'm just wondering if the 360 sends data to Microsoft right when you connect the Ethernet cable or just when connected to XBL.

Reason why I ask is because I might use XBL in the future just not at the moment and I would hate for the system to be banned for just being on my network.

You'll be fine. If you want to prevent access to Live you can do so through the parental controls on the xbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users