8 replies to this topic

#1 Fudgebar

Fudgebar

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:27 AM

When you take a look at how this is transpiring from a tactical level, you have to admit its a pretty well thought out and brilliant move by Microsoft. Everything seems to be so planned out and perfectly excecuted.

I mean, think about it....they release a latest dashboard update that seems to include the coding to finally wipe all of us out, yet, they dont ban everyone immediately. They let the dashboard install and ferment safely for a few weeks so the word gets out thats its completely safe and more bite. And they do it at the PERFECT time before the holidays, end of fiscal year when Sony is picking up steam in console sales. They coordinate the most amazing console deal with one of the nation's biggest distributors, Walmart to sell 360's for basically $100. AND to boot they do it RIGHT before the release of one of the MOST anticipated video games of all time that is about to break EVERY sales record ever.

Then, the dashboard does whatever it needs to do under the hood to commit the final blow just waiting for MS to pull the final trigger...and BAM!! Mass System Genocide

Yet, they still havent wiped out everyone....they leave the other 50% alone....why? Why Microsoft? What are you planning now?

Are you leaving those others safe because they are gold members near the end of their membership?...are you waiting for them to resign up again and.....BAM!?

An amazingly well coordinated gameplan

They remove most of the pirates, they once again instill confidence in the software companies AND they make a sizeable increase in end of fiscal year system sales for number crunchers and share holders in one clean decapitating sweep!!

BRILLIANT!!

#2 SoapyTaco

SoapyTaco

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:32 AM

There will be a way around this in time. This ban just banned the careless.

#3 MSsucksgonnabuyaPS3

MSsucksgonnabuyaPS3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:33 AM

They are NOT banning everyone because it makes people feel it was there fault for not configuring abgx360 properly

It makes people feel safe that modding is still possible

So people go out and buy SHINY NEW Xbox 360's and subscribe for 1 more year of Xbox Live and then come next November more bans and more sales for Microsoft for Holidays

Cycle repeats itself, they'll buy another Xbox 360

So Microsoft wins, we're all their bitches getting our minds owned and people justify it with Its only $150-$200 each year for a console and I get all these free games aka You are their bitch

#4 Jbasto

Jbasto

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE(SoapyTaco @ Nov 8 2009, 09:32 PM) View Post

What do you mean by careless ? People that mad backups of there own games got banned !
As one never used ABGX for what if i made my own backups.

#5 TruthGuY

TruthGuY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:34 AM

Scared to say but so damn true sad.gif

#6 MSsucksgonnabuyaPS3

MSsucksgonnabuyaPS3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE(SoapyTaco @ Nov 8 2009, 06:32 PM) View Post

Exactly what Microsoft wants to hear

RUSH OUT AND GET A NEW XBOX 360 FOLKS, its still safe to mod, its your fault for not configuring ABGX360

don't worry you won't be banned for another year or until they feel like it

QUOTE(MSsucksgonnabuyaPS3 @ Nov 8 2009, 06:35 PM) View Post

Exactly what Microsoft wants to hear

RUSH OUT AND GET A NEW XBOX 360 FOLKS, its still safe to mod, its your fault for not configuring ABGX360

don't worry you won't be banned for another year or until they feel like it

I think there's a large group of people who only buy something if its hackable moddable, that includes me

Microsoft has found a way to lure this group of people to their console by making it hackable but also having ways of making them spend money for it on Live fees and re-buying the console each time it gets banned

Smart M$, YOU WIN

#7 icet62

icet62

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:46 AM

or you can just have an xbox console for offline play and one for live play and use your router to block all transmission between xbox live and the modded console.

#8 phigmeta

phigmeta

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:51 AM

Brilliant ?!?!?!

More like the dumbest move ever by MS

Think about it.....

little Timmy knows the PS3 has the best graphics but only by a little bit

little timmy know that the xbox toys are bloody expensive and the ps3 uses a standard hardrive

little timmy knows that the xbox 360 is hackable .....

.... then little timmy finds out he will probably be banned.

so little timmy ask mom for a ps3

Seriously folks .... hackable means highest sales

it allways has and allways will. NAME ME one system that was uncrackable and had the top sales.

#9 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:01 AM

this belongs in the BAN Thread where i put your first post of this. trying to keep forum clean.

CLOSED.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users