Kdawg22

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:22 AM

I know that there are many topics and articles about the recent bans. I have read through them and searched for an answer but could not find one to my specific question. I know that everything is not known yet but I have a quick question if someone does know.

If I transfer my gamertag to a memory card and then use it to play backup games on an unbanned 360 with modded firmware, then transfer my gamertag back to an unmodded xbox and connect to live will I be banned? The only thing that is being transfered from the modded xbox back to the unmodded xbox is the gamertag, no saved game files or anything.

Basically the only way that I can see this happening would be if the game checks the firmware and saves the fact that its modded to the gamertag somehow.

The only benefit to copying the gamertag back and forward is the achievements and they aren't worth getting my unmodded 360 banned for.

#2 johnnie360

johnnie360

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:27 AM

You must have not searched the threads for your question to hard....4 threads down is a 3 page post about this question!

read all 3 pages and come up with your own conclusions!

in case you cant find it Ive posted a link!

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=695660

#3 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE(johnnie360 @ Nov 10 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post

You must have not searched the threads for your question to hard....4 threads down is a 3 page post about this question!

read all 3 pages and come up with your own conclusions!

in case you cant find it Ive posted a link!

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=695660

exactly. don't start new threads here, theres enough topics open about his shit already.

CLOSED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users