• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rd88elw

rd88elw

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:56 AM

Hey guys, the main site is down and chatter on the wire speculates that all sorts of crazy things are going on.

I told them its all BS, microsoft is taking your site over through their connections with ICANN and top tier ISPs, there isn't a forceable shutdown, I told them xbox-scene wouldn't sell to MS either because chancer has too much fun banning ppl.

just thought you should address the problem

#2 signal-to-noise-ratio

signal-to-noise-ratio

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE(rd88elw @ Nov 12 2009, 05:56 AM) View Post

Hey guys, the main site is down and chatter on the wire speculates that all sorts of crazy things are going on.
I told them its all BS, microsoft is taking your site over through their connections with ICANN and top tier ISPs, there isn't a forceable shutdown, I told them xbox-scene wouldn't sell to MS either because chancer has too much fun banning ppl.

just thought you should address the problem

Main site is down and forums are intermittent its been that way alot recently.

#3 XanTium

XanTium

Xanta Powa!

• Admin
  • 3,110 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:39 AM

We have, ourselves, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once more able to defend our Internets, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

lol, j/k wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users