• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Visti

Visti

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:02 PM

Hi guys, I have a problem that I haven't found anyone else have. I have a Liteon drive with IXtreme 1.6 and I burnt the activate.iso on a dual layer disc using only the first layer with imgburn. Now here's the thing:

I put in the activate.iso and it is detected as a DVD, I pop it out and insert the game, which is then detected as a game, rather than a DVD as it was before the activate.iso, but when I play it spins a while and then gives me an "unreadable" error. This is on all Wave 4 games I've tried and after having burned lots and lots of games without a single error before.

So what gives? Why does the activate. iso change it, so that the Wave 4s are detected as games yet refusing to play?

#2 Yeen

Yeen

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:12 PM

I'm sure you have, but I'll ask the obvious question anyway: Have you checked the backups with abgx? Some Wave 4 backups require the video iso from abgx360.net

#3 Visti

Visti

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE(Yeen @ Nov 16 2009, 05:12 PM) View Post

I'm sure you have, but I'll ask the obvious question anyway: Have you checked the backups with abgx? Some Wave 4 backups require the video iso from abgx360.net

Gah, you're right. I forgot too patch the video iso. Thanks a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users