uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:04 PM

Offering my Xbox360 Modding and Repair services to the entire USA. I am located in Buffalo, NY. I have a long history of providing excellent service here at xbox-scene. I have been doing this for years. I accept Paypal and USPS postal money order as secure forms of payment. My services and prices are listed below. I can be contacted via email at x360modr @ gmail.com or via private message here to arrange service. Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do for you. I hope to hear from you soon. I look forward to doing business with you.

Contact me via email at x360modr@ gmail.com or private message HERE

Thanks.

Return shipping to anywhere in the USA for just a DVD drive is $10 and $15 for the console (without any cables, etc…)

DVD-Drive Flashing: $20 + return shipping
I will flash ALL flashable drives with the latest LT firmware currently available. You may send the DVD drive only (if you feel comfortable removing it from the console) to save on shipping costs. If I have previously flashed your drive I will provide updates for that drive for a discounted price of $15 + return shipping. Firmware flashing is same day service.

External SATA Cable Mod: $50 + return shipping
I will install an external SATA port located on the side of the console for you. Great for updating your own firmware! You will never have to open your console again with this mod! The turn around time is 3 business days.

JTAG Service: $50 + return shipping
I will install the latest freeBOOT and Dashlaunch available. The Transistor AUD_Clamp wiring method will be installed. R6T3 will be bridged to avoid unwanted console updates. The DVD drive will be flashed with the latest LT firmware. The turn around time is 3 business days.

**UPDATE** I will also provide future freeBOOT update files and update instructions for consoles that I have JTAGGED for only $15! Now you can keep your JTAG up to date without having to send it out again and pay more shipping costs!

Professional Xbox360 BGA Reflow: $50 + return shipping
I will reflow your CPU/GPU, HANA/ANA, RAM, SB (depending on your error) with a **Professional Rework Station** to repair your RROD consoles. I will reinstall your heatsinks properly with a design I have created after witnessing the symptoms of over 1000 RROD consoles. I apply Arctic Silver 5 to the CPU and GPU and add a switchable (on/off) 12v fan mod to increase the BGA/PCB solder connections reliability under extreme heating conditions. The turn around time is 3 business days.

DVD-Drive Replacement: $60 + return shipping
I will extract the information from your old DVD drive and flash a replacement DVD Drive (supplied by me) with the latest LT firmware currently available. I will require the old DVD drive. DVD drive replacement is same day service.

Switchable (on/off) 12v Fan Mod: $20 + return shipping
This mod is mostly used as a RROD deterrent. You can switch it on while doing some hardcore gaming or switch it off while watching a movie on your console! Purchasing this mod will also get you a $10 discount on one future RROD repair done to the console it was installed in.

SATA Desktop Hard Drive Mod: $50 + return shipping
Add a large Destop Hard drive to your JTAG console with this mod! Dont settle for the restrictions of notebook hard drives at high prices. You can install a 3TB hard drive immediatly with this mod!

Edited by Ranger72, 22 June 2011 - 04:29 AM.

#2 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:17 PM

Bumpiddy Bump!

#3 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:43 PM

Bumper Cars

#4 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 06:31 PM

Bumpalicious biggrin.gif

#5 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:47 PM

Get your console mods here! biggrin.gif

Case mods coming soon!

Case painting coming soon!

pop.gif

#6 HBoss

HBoss

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:25 PM

Sent a PM to you with "360 for Sale" as the topic, but there were a couple of repair questions in there as well, you can disregard the request for the console, but if you could I would like to know if you can do the rest of what was in the PM. If you need it resent please let me know.

Edited by HBoss, 03 December 2009 - 05:25 PM.

#7 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:55 PM

I now offer a complete hombrew solution!!!! I will setup your console with XBreboot and the latest homebrew solutions available. This service is $70 + return shipping.

I have responded to your PM HBoss.

Thanks

Edited by uN0pEn, 04 December 2009 - 02:55 PM.

#8 ajf725

ajf725

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:05 PM

pm sent

#9 jblasz

jblasz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:25 AM

Had My Xbox 360 Flashed yesterday By Him. Perfect !!!!!! A+++++ would Highly Recomend GREAT Comunication. He will be doing more for me !!!! Very Professional THANKS

#10 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE(jblasz @ Dec 13 2009, 01:25 AM) View Post
Had My Xbox 360 Flashed yesterday By Him. Perfect !!!!!! A+++++ would Highly Recomend GREAT Comunication. He will be doing more for me !!!! Very Professional THANKS

Thank you for your business jblasz. Perfect transaction. jblasz was on time for the drop off and pick up, and did exactly what he said he was going to do. Its great when a transaction involves honest people who dont play games. I hope to do business with you again in the future.

Thanks again!

Also, the cost of DVD flashing has been lowered to $20 + return shipping. Same day service.

Happy holidays!

Edited by uN0pEn, 16 December 2009 - 03:36 PM.

#11 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 04:31 AM

up

#12 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:40 PM

Bump!!!!

#13 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:56 PM

All business taken care of. All orders have been shipped.

Thanks!

#14 coltsfan4life

coltsfan4life

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:18 PM

E-mail sent smile.gif

#15 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:20 AM

All emails and PM's replied to. All business taken care of.

Thanks.

Edited by uN0pEn, 03 January 2010 - 06:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users