uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:39 AM

Now installing Xecuter Fusion v1.0.6 on RGH and RGH2 consoles. Inquire via Email or Private Message. Thanks!

#347 Kenryuakuma

Kenryuakuma

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:48 AM

Well...I have just received my xbox 360 modded with Wasabi. I have not even tested it and not sure if that works.

In fact, I really appreciate uNOpen's help because according to all the feedbacks, he is professional modder with years of experience.

Unfortunately, when I received my console back and open it, I was really disappointed.

1) As soon as I took out the console, there was bad smell. The console smelled like the odor of dog urine.
2) there are cracks on the USB (front panel), and then the side of the xbox console where the harddrive was placed and because of the dense and crack, I cannot put the harddrive back in.
3) The Wasabi seems fall off and not really that stable or fixed in place.

This is totally out of my expectation. So now, I cannot play or use my XBOX CONSOLE at all. I have taken some pictures. Hope the seller could really do something about it.

#348 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE(Kenryuakuma @ May 9 2012, 09:48 PM)  

Well...I have just received my xbox 360 modded with Wasabi. I have not even tested it and not sure if that works.

In fact, I really appreciate uNOpen's help because according to all the feedbacks, he is professional modder with years of experience.

Unfortunately, when I received my console back and open it, I was really disappointed.

1) As soon as I took out the console, there was bad smell. The console smelled like the odor of dog urine.
2) there are cracks on the USB (front panel), and then the side of the xbox console where the harddrive was placed and because of the dense and crack, I cannot put the harddrive back in.
3) The Wasabi seems fall off and not really that stable or fixed in place.

This is totally out of my expectation. So now, I cannot play or use my XBOX CONSOLE at all. I have taken some pictures. Hope the seller could really do something about it.

Hi,

Im sorry to hear about this. The cracked faceplate must have happened during shipping. I will ship a replacement faceplate ASAP. The issue with the wasabi part is an issue with the wasabi. They are not made to the correct specifications and therefore dont fit the console exactly as it should be. I have no answer about the dog urine complaint. I have no animals at my place of residence or at my workshop. I will issue you a tracking number for the new faceplate tomorrow afternoon. I will also email you your key file and instruction on how to place it on your external drive.

Thanks

#349 Kenryuakuma

Kenryuakuma

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

Well...The faceplate that has been cracked is one thing, but what is more important is the shell (case) of the xbox 360 console. There is a dent on the top where we put the wasabi and the harddrive and because of that dent, I won't be able to put my harddrive back.

This morning, I tried turning on my xbox console, and then black screen although the power was on. Nothing happened and I think the console is broken.

If that is the problem of the Post Office, I hope you could help me with this.

Did ya insure it when you shipped it because those bastards (sorry for being lame here) who work in the Post Office tend to throw things around and they don't care what is in the package.

Whenever I ship items or packages, I always declare what is inside the package or the peson who works at the counter will ask this question: "Is the thing fragile inside, glass or something". This also usually happens if you use flat rate box provided by the post office and those boxes are used for documents or books only.

#350 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:36 PM

Oh, now the console is broken? Dog urine? Okay. I have never seen such bad luck with shipping before. I have shipped hundreds if not thousands of consoles this way without a single problem. Lets do this, ship the console back to me, I will replace the case and make sure it is in proper working order.

Please be aware that I do place special marks on the parts of the console to protect myself against scammers. So if the console is not the same console I will not repair it. Let me know when it ships.

Thanks

#351 Kenryuakuma

Kenryuakuma

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:44 AM

I can swear that I am not lying and trying to be a scammer. Maybe it is not dog urine, but the flat rate box does indeed smell like urine, and if you want me to prove it, I could ship the box to you as well.

Second. If I do know how to open the console, I do not have to PM you for the service which costs total $50 including shipping cost, am I right?

BTW...I do take pics and sent two of them to you right?

If you think I am a scammer, you could ask the original seller here. You are a smart person and I am pretty sure that no one can ever scam you. If the one who is going to get scammed, I think it will be me.

I am not saying that it is your fault or something and what I wanna emphasize is that some time we gotta be careful when we ship something especially via USPS...

Because if you don't insure or declare your stuff, chances are that your item will get damaged. The reason I am saying that is because my friend is working in the post office, who works at 4AM in the morning and one of his jobs is to sort things out - Organizing letters, packages or other stuff. They don't handle things as you expect (gently put the packages from one location to another). Instead, they put a couple of the big carts around them, then they sort things according to the addresses. They just throw letters and packages to the carts. You could think of it as throwing paper ball to the basket.

Are you sure you are going to help me fix it? I really appreciate it. BTW, is it ok for you to send me the key file?

BTW, if I don't trust you, I wouldn't have PMed and asked for the service.

Edited by Kenryuakuma, 11 May 2012 - 05:45 AM.

#352 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

Okay its no problem I was just warning you because I have been in situations before. Anyway, lets get this taken care of ASAP for you! Let me know when you ship the console and I will take care of it ASAP once I receive it. I have emailed you the wasabi folder that needs to be placed on the root of your drive as well.

Thanks

#353 uN0pEn

uN0pEn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:05 AM

Bump

#354 uN0pEn