• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 uk_dan2k

uk_dan2k

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:games, movies, music, beer...Hummm.....beer.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 19 November 2009 - 02:10 AM

hi, i've been banned recently and i'm awaiting the new firmware to come out and see if anyone gets banned off it first.

Then i want to mod a new box with the new firmware and go back on live (i know its another possible banned xbox but i got away with it for 2+ years).

anywayz my question is, can i transfer game saves from my banned xbox to new xbox (via harddrive or mu card) and use them in different profiles ?
because i want to delete my old banned xbl profile and start a fresh one with a fresh box and new firmware and still have my game saves.

thanks for any help as always

Edited by uk_dan2k, 19 November 2009 - 02:11 AM.

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:50 AM

Off the top of my head, I'd guess you would have to edit the save in some manner (hex or otherwise) to change ownership. Perhaps a resigner? That should allow you to use the saves on another profile.

I'm not totally familiar with saves, but I think that should work.

#3 Syn201

Syn201

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:42 PM

http://www.se7ensins...xbox-360-a.html

#4 uk_dan2k

uk_dan2k

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:games, movies, music, beer...Hummm.....beer.
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE(Syn201 @ Nov 19 2009, 03:42 PM) View Post

excellent guide for moving profile and games saves to new 360, but i'm still not sure how to do that but as the same time link games saves to a new live profile.

But from what i read so far, seems i could be banned for using games saves from another profile (old live banned profile).

i wanted to mod another 360 and use live again with old game saves, but thought it safer to use a new xbl name since old one is from a banned 360.

Looks like safest bets 1 original 360 with live for multiplayer only, and 1 modded for single player only.

#5 BobJohnson13371337

BobJohnson13371337

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE(uk_dan2k @ Nov 19 2009, 02:10 AM) View Post

hi, i've been banned recently and i'm awaiting the new firmware to come out and see if anyone gets banned off it first.

Then i want to mod a new box with the new firmware and go back on live (i know its another possible banned xbox but i got away with it for 2+ years).

anywayz my question is, can i transfer game saves from my banned xbox to new xbox (via harddrive or mu card) and use them in different profiles ?
because i want to delete my old banned xbl profile and start a fresh one with a fresh box and new firmware and still have my game saves.

thanks for any help as always

Well you can go buy a xplodder kit and that resigns game saves but i'm not sure if microsoft can detect this when you reload your resigned gamesaves. If someone could shed some light on that topic this would be awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users