• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jeller316

jeller316

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:47 PM

Hello all, I am trying to figure out why I can't watch Transformers Revenge of the Fallen when streaming to XBMC. Xbox is streaming from a server every other movie plays with no problems, I have around 200.

When I go to my video foelder and choose this movie to play it goes to a black screen says working please wait then just jumps back to the video folder where I started. I have ripped it from 2 different copies on 2 different computers. I ripped them as an .iso. I just don't understand what is going on.

By the way both iso files burn and play ok and play when mounted to a virtual drive on a computer. XBMC was updated a few days ago but the problem still persists.

Any Ideas?

#2 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,568 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:41 AM

Hold X+Y as XBMC starts (to enter debug mode), try to play your video, then check XBMC's folder for the log file. See what light that sheds on the matter.

#3 prostuff1

prostuff1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:22 AM

I am having the exact same problem with playing Revenge of the Fallen that I ripped straight to ISO. I also tried to play the disc from the disc itself and it is not working. I can play the disc and the ripped ISO just fine on my Mac using VLC or DVD Player.

#4 kingrye

kingrye

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:51 AM

i also am having this problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users