6 replies to this topic

#1 Bertman29

Bertman29

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:56 AM

Hey guys,

Is there a way to clone a 360? As in, I have 2 Xbox 360s, one that I use on Live and another one that will never be used online. I have two hard drives, that I've used on the Xbox that uses Live and have downloaded some Rockband songs to. Now as everyone knows if I use one of those hard drives on the other 360 the songs will not work. So my question is, can I make the two consoles identical so the content of the hard drive will work on both? If so, how would I go about doing this? Nand flashing? If this is a totally noobish question then I apologize in advance.

Thanks

#2 No_Name

No_Name

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:07 AM

It was done and both systems got banned very quickly.

#3 DemisesAngel

DemisesAngel

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE(No_Name @ Nov 26 2009, 03:07 AM) View Post
It was done and both systems got banned very quickly.

Do you know where the post is located? I'm just curious if everything was done correctly.

#4 torne

torne

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Interests:Reverse engineering, Linux, crazy operating systems voodoo, embedded development
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:24 PM

This should work, as long as the cloned console *never* connects to Live... but you can only do this if you haven't upgraded either console to an 8xxx dash yet. You need to obtain the CPU keys of both consoles, then decrypt the donor console's keyvault with its key, reencrypt with the clone console's key, and flash that.

If the console you want to keep using on Live has already been on Live since the update then you won't be able to do it.

#5 nilezon

nilezon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 November 2009 - 06:41 PM

Well, here's my thread on the same subject:
http://www.xboxhacke...p?topic=12897.0

torne, what do you mean by
QUOTE(torne @ Nov 26 2009, 12:24 PM) View Post
If the console you want to keep using on Live has already been on Live since the update then you won't be able to do it.

I have a NAND dumps of 7371, 8498, 8507 and 8955 dashboards from my Xenon box.
I also have a Falcon box with Cygnos and freeBoot.

I've extracted the entire KV from the Xenon box and inserted it (re-encrypted, of course) into my Falcon box.
Unfortunately KV modification (or swapping!) isn't possible with a Falcon box, so I got the Christmas lights sad.gif
Does anyone know anything about the KV hashing in Flacon+ boxes? Is it possible to crack? Maybe brute force?

I guess I can do it the other way around, extracting my KV from the Falcon box and insert it into by Xenon, but I guess that wouldn't be Live safe. MS can probably detect a Xenon with a KV from a Falcon, or what do you think?

#6 No_Name

No_Name

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE(DemisesAngel @ Nov 26 2009, 01:18 AM) View Post

Do you know where the post is located? I'm just curious if everything was done correctly.

Should be somewhere on this section of the forum.

Its a older thread but it was the first ever topic on unbanning a console from live after the first wave of bans.

#7 nilezon

nilezon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE(nilezon @ Nov 27 2009, 06:41 PM) View Post
I guess I can do it the other way around, extracting my KV from the Falcon box and insert it into by Xenon, but I guess that wouldn't be Live safe. MS can probably detect a Xenon with a KV from a Falcon, or what do you think?

I guessed wrong, again.
When I extracted my Falcon KV and inserted it into the Xenon box, I got Christmas lights there as well sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users