• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Code_Name47

Code_Name47

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:12 AM

ok i have xbox modded with xecuter 3 mod chip and i'm running the evox dash anyways i just booted my xbox and now the screen rolls and is in black and white i haven't changed anything but i read that being switched to pal can cause this problem.i have enigmah already on my xbox i just cant see the menus to get to it so i'm not sure what to do cuz for one i have no idea how enigmah works i just know it is a video selector.well if anyone can give me some advice i would highly appreciate thanks.

#2 misjahking

misjahking

X-S Enthusiast

• Validating
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE(Code_Name47 @ Nov 28 2009, 02:12 AM) View Post

ok i have xbox modded with xecuter 3 mod chip and i'm running the evox dash anyways i just booted my xbox and now the screen rolls and is in black and white i haven't changed anything but i read that being switched to pal can cause this problem.i have enigmah already on my xbox i just cant see the menus to get to it so i'm not sure what to do cuz for one i have no idea how enigmah works i just know it is a video selector.well if anyone can give me some advice i would highly appreciate thanks.

Wait for about minute than press A if you want to change to PAL or B for NTSC. Reboot after that.

IPB Image

#3 Code_Name47

Code_Name47

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:11 PM

ok thanks but my only problem is getting to enigmah without seeing the menus but i think i may be able to do it

ok thank you so much its fixed i love you guys at xbox scene biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users