X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:56 AM

.:FATXplorer:.

I wasn't sure if this should go here or in the BST forum. Staff, feel free to move it there if desired.

Made by yours truly.

FATXplorer is universal Xbox 360 storage unit tool. It is capable of manipulating an Xbox 360 storage device in nearly every way imaginable.

It's been a while since you've seen a program released from me, guys. I have been secretly working on a ton of C# classes and I only release programs when I deem it a quality program. Now before any of you accuse me of using stolen code, I am not. I have permission to use the libraries this program uses and I am authorized to distribute them with this program. I made this tool to replace Xplorer 360 and XPort 360. I'm not saying that they are bad tools, they are great, but this is even better. tongue.gif This combines the speed and flexibility of Xplorer with the user-friendly XPort. Let's move on to the main features...

Main Features:
-Supports all known drive sizes (20gb, 60gb, 120gb, and 250gb)
-Supports memory-cards/units and developer kit hard-drives
-Supports multiple devices (Scans and enumerates each one at program startup into a menu)
-File extraction, renaming, overwriting, deleting
-Folder creation, deleting, injecting, overwriting, renaming, extraction
-Device and partition information viewer
-On-the-fly account block decrypting to display Gamertag next to the corresponding folder
-On-the-fly title name parsing to displays title name next to the corresponding folder
-Displays the name of folders and files, the type of package it is (LIVE, CON, PIRS), displays ContentType (Demo, Profile, SavedGame, etc), displays file size, creation time, modification time, access time, and attribute
-A total of 36 different UI skins to choose from (The pictures in this thread use the Liquid Sky skin)
-Progress bar and progress label to give you an idea of what the program is doing
-A beautifully crafted UI with newbie-friendly tooltips
-Built in secure updater to deliver updates with speed, security, and swiftness
-Option to create a backup of the open storage device
-Option to restore a backup
-Opens backups for easy editing
-Multi-selection based extraction, injection, and deletion
-Dumps Security Sector
-Automatically asks to be run as administrator
-No compatibility problems!
-Other smaller things I am probably forgetting

Upcoming Updates:
-STFS Package Explorer
-A revamped settings system to give you control over everything

Version History:
-1.0.0.0 (November 25, 2009) - Initial Release

Every feature has been thoroughly tested on my own 120gb hard-drive. The likely-hood of this program killing your storage device is very low unless you don't know what you are doing. Please make backups of your storage device. There may be times that the program stops responding. DO NOT EVER close it if you are doing any non-read operation! Cancellation of those operations could result in damage to your storage device. Please give the program ample time to complete its operations. If it takes abnormally long to complete a seemingly simple task, consider contacting me.

Pictures:

Base UI:
IPB Image

A storage device synced with folder names displayed:
IPB Image

Many of the features are shown here:
IPB Image

Folder tools:
IPB Image

Partition information dialog:
IPB Image

Storage device information dialog:
IPB Image

Tools:
IPB Image

Sync Menu (Multiple devices will be displayed if detected):
IPB Image

About:
IPB Image

That pretty much sums it up on what the program is capable of doing.

Ok, now let's discuss the price. Yes, there is a price to use this awesome tool. tongue.gif I have spent a huge chunk of time working on this. With one simple payment of $20.00 USD, you obtain a lifetime license to FATXplorer with free updates and support. When you buy FATXplorer, you are helping me buy new equipment to further my intense programming and research tasks.

This is how you obtain a copy of FATXplorer:

1. Pay the $20.00 USD securely through PayPal: https://www.paypal.c...tton_id=9815859

2. Download the license request tool: http://xbox360-conte...icense Tool.rar

3. Send the generated XML file to me via PM here, e-mail (eatonzveare@gmail.com), or AIM (Eaton Zv).

4. Receive your license code from me, enter it into the license dialog, click Validate, and enjoy!

5. This is definitely NOT the final version. I have more ideas I want to implement. Please check for updates daily to ensure that you have the latest version.

Please note that licenses are permanently locked to the computer the license request tool was used on. If you are in need of another license for a different PC, contact me for a possible resolution.

If I have viable proof that you have been sharing a license with someone or have manipulated the license system in any way, your license code will be blacklisted and you will be unable to use FATXplorer. There are no refunds once your key has been blacklisted. If you want another key, you will need to pay for another one. Speaking of refunds...

Refund Policy:
Once you have paid, you are stuck with FATXplorer unless you have a sensible reason on why you want a refund. (Compatibility problems and things like that.) If a refund is issued, your key will be blacklisted to prevent further use of FATXplorer.

That's about it. A public download is not available for security reasons. I will send the program to you when I send you your license code.

Happy Thanksgiving!:big_grin:

~Eaton

#2 under420dog

under420dog

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:anything....
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:48 AM

no offense dude...just asking are you that hard up for moneys most spend a huge chunk of time and money working on stuff and ask for what? zip right..i mean i like the features and the thought of i see names not just numbers compared to the other 2 fatx explores this does look like the king of it and i do see that you have put years into it..if that was yours in the past...so what makes you so different?

I am not trying to beat you down or anything as i said i do like it and prob many do but i do think if the other 2 programs out there got you by 1 step...there free...
just my thoughts you can trash me all you want now blink.gif

Edited by under420dog, 01 December 2009 - 10:49 AM.

#3 EatonZ

EatonZ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 24 December 2009 - 07:40 PM

FATXplorer is now $10 off for the rest of today and tomorrow! The price will go back to $20 afterwards.

So what are you waiting for?! Buy yourself, a friend, or relative a copy of FATXplorer now at this very low price!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!IPB Image

#4 akula169

akula169

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:16 PM

*crickets*

I've never paid for a community built hacking app, and I never will.

good luck

#5 danked

danked

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:36 PM

no offense dude cause it looks nice and all, but why would I pay when I can already do all this for free

#6 Pacotera

Pacotera

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:52 AM

Why pay if you can have it for free biggrin.gif

FATXplorer 1.0 app developed by Eaton Cracked by Cyrax (googled it)

People here and XBH crack the freaking M$ security, do you really thought that your app wouldnt be cracked?

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

#7 danked

danked

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:23 AM

yeah I think he would of been better off asking for donations then trying to sell it.

#8 dcrvx2k

dcrvx2k

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:31 AM

Eaton, this is a nice app but it does not have anything to really make me want to buy it. What would set it over the top and make it the definitive FATX app is if it would work on non-M$ drives. I put a 500GB SATA drive into my XBR 360. Xplorer360 and XPort cannot recognize the drive. This is what the scene needs. Also, if you drop the price to $5 I am sure you'll make money.

#9 hvckz

hvckz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE(dcrvx2k @ Jan 10 2010, 06:31 AM) View Post

Eaton, this is a nice app but it does not have anything to really make me want to buy it. What would set it over the top and make it the definitive FATX app is if it would work on non-M$ drives. I put a 500GB SATA drive into my XBR 360. Xplorer360 and XPort cannot recognize the drive. This is what the scene needs. Also, if you drop the price to $5 I am sure you'll make money.

dry.gif use MODIO it's free....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users