Photo

Xenon Lpt25 Dvd Key Retrieval? Now Rrod 0102?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dennisv9

dennisv9

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:20 PM

alright;

i've got a xenon xbox 360 without a dvd key. it has <8xxx kernel, so i build the lpt connector. i was able to dump the nand twice, compared it. and it was oke. after which i wrote the xenon hack.bin to the nand. first i got e79, then i rewrote the hack again. then i got rrod with error 0102. i tried flashing the dump back, but it keeps rodding with 0102. my question is, can this be nand related? before reading the nand it worked, but it rodded before. it was fixed and I used it as a dvd player till today. perhaps the rrod came back, but can it also be nand related? i tried opening up the nand i backed up(nand1.bin) in flashtool, i actually succeeded once. the second time i tried to open my nand1.bin, my windows xp computer gives me an error and closed the program. any help or ... is appreciated.

Edited by dennisv9, 01 December 2009 - 06:27 PM.

#2 dennisv9

dennisv9

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:40 PM

i only need to retrieve the dvd key, i soldered only the lpt part. did not solder in the three resistors or 2 switching diodes. i was in the understanding that for dvd key retrieval only the lpt part was enough? it is a xenon board

#3 RRODXbox

RRODXbox

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 435 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:47 PM

No, you need the diodes/resistors to boot xell to get cpu key.

#4 dennisv9

dennisv9

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:12 AM

thank you very much for your reply, i soldered them in anyways. after some thinking it would seem logical you need to solder them in.. so i soldered them in, stilll no luck. apparantly it had rodded. after removing the xclamps and putting screws in, it booted into xell for about 2 minutes (long enough to write down the cpu key) before it hung and rodded again.

so i got the cpu key in the end.... now hope to fix the rrod so i can use the cpu key

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users