Poopchute

PIRATE KIDDIE

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:40 PM

I was thinking about using this to modify Rockband: Beatles. I have been going over the lines of code in the default.xex and found some strings mentioning Rijndael and encrypt or decrypt. Can I get the source code for H3unlock? It would be very appreciated...

#92 red_ring_of_box

red_ring_of_box

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:52 AM

hey detox good work on this app as well as Anthony as well, but the H3Unlock that does not have any clean xex checks link is broken, slingfile just brings me to a timed out page in firefox. I look forward to modding ODST/H3 as I was never really around fro H1/H2 modding.

#93 cytokinetic

cytokinetic

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:53 AM

QUOTE(-DeToX- @ Dec 11 2009, 05:45 AM) View Post

Download the new version I posted some pages back that allowed you to ignore the "this xex is not clean" dialog.

Sometimes the XEXs have minimal changes from region to region, so this tool is checking for a US version of ODST and Halo 3, so the patches should still work with other regions, just ignore the dialog saying the XEX isn't clean using the new build.

The link is dead. Is there somewhere else to download it? I have a problem with the ODST default xex from my disc and I cannot open it with the unclean error.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users