Fs: Black Xbox 360 Elite Case With Face & Bezel

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Moegames

Moegames

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Sports, God, Animals, Wife, Family and just living life happy!
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:59 PM

Im looking for $40 bucks for the case, its *mint*, no scratches at all, a few little marks on the backside clip holes where you pop the case open with the tiny tool to open the box up but other then that..its basically in brand new condition, you gotta put the case up cloes to your eye's to even see the few little marks on the back side anyways.

It also comes with the original faceplate and the original chrome bezel and chrome eject button...its for a HDMI 360 as it has the hdmi outlet on the back side. The dark grey grills on each side of the 360 are still also mint and included.

I will ship USPS priority the day after payment unless its sunday of course. and will provide delivlery confirmation number. USA Only please...

I will do a trade but only for "both" of these two items, a black wireless gamepad & 203watt psu but only if your willing to trade the two items together for the black elite case.

I actually bought the case on ebay about a year ago for 50 which included shipping so im asking 10 less for it and as i stated..its still in mint condition.

In case anyone asks..the sticker with the serial number,bar code,etc is still intact perfectly on the back and if your wondering..the manufacturer date on the sticker is from Oct of 2007.

I will be listing this on ebay for the same price later on today so im sure i'll get rid of it by the end of the weekend.

PS: Im sorry guys, im not budging on the price neither as i know i'll get the 40 for it from ebay which is what im really looking for. By the way i have over 3600 ebay sales with 100% feedback..i been a ebay member for 8 years now. I also have a decent amount of very recent feedback at ebay for a handful of windows 7 retail key's i been selling for my friend's now defunct computer shop..so you can use that as up to date feedback if needed, pm me and i'll give you that info for my ebay account if needed or if you have any other questions or propositions smile.gif

peace

Edited by Moegames, 05 December 2009 - 01:09 PM.

#2 Moegames

Moegames

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Sports, God, Animals, Wife, Family and just living life happy!
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 06 December 2009 - 12:39 AM

I actually dont need the psu and gamepad because the 2nd 360 bought today..has the psu and a gamepad with it ..which i didnt know.. and the box i bought from Grim187 yesterday..i have the psu and gamepad for it froma friend so i dont need to do the trade any more and maybe im asking too much for the case in here..i know on ebay it seems things sell for a bit more..

Edited by Moegames, 06 December 2009 - 12:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users