1 reply to this topic

#1 Vytis

Vytis

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:20 PM

Hi guys,
I have chiped xbox and I using 107 LCD TV for this, and I not fully satisfacted of quality (cmon man its old school console what do you want biggrin.gif ) I read about 30 pages of audio/video. I saw a lot different ways to get better video. And I decided to take soldering-iron in my hands and try to do sth smile.gif .

So I have couple of questions for you wink.gif

What better component or vga (my tv have both)?
And I need to lead out 2 audio chanels (RCA, i want connect with aux cable in my stereo)
And if I want to push out best quality video, do I need 128 ram? (if yes, were do I get these chipsets?)

Edited by Vytis, 07 December 2009 - 10:22 PM.

#2 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE(Vytis @ Dec 8 2009, 05:20 AM) View Post

Hi guys,
I have chiped xbox and I using 107 LCD TV for this, and I not fully satisfacted of quality (cmon man its old school console what do you want biggrin.gif ) I read about 30 pages of audio/video. I saw a lot different ways to get better video. And I decided to take soldering-iron in my hands and try to do sth smile.gif .

So I have couple of questions for you wink.gif

What better component or vga (my tv have both)?
And I need to lead out 2 audio chanels (RCA, i want connect with aux cable in my stereo)
And if I want to push out best quality video, do I need 128 ram? (if yes, were do I get these chipsets?)

1. What version is your xbox? 1.6 doesn't support VGA.
2. How many banks of bios does chip support? Bank size?
3. http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=213487 for the connections.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users