• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tiny3378

tiny3378

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:17 AM

Ok so I want to run roms from DVDR instead of from the rom dir within the Emulators subdirectory. I have burned all my roms to dvdr loaded the disc but can't figure out how to get the emulator to scan the disc drive for them. Is this possible? Please help!!!

#2 IndycarFan

IndycarFan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:40 PM

I used to run Mamedox, but Final Burn Legends is SO much better. I also had problems with scanning/detecting roms in Mamedox. At the end, it couldn't even find the roms on my hard disk (when it used to work) uhh.gif

If it were me, and I wanted to run roms from a DVD I would use Final Burn Legends. It's much easier because there is a PATHS file. You'd modify the PATHS file to point to the dvd and scan for roms. Should work.

Sorry I don't have a solution for Mamedox (and it's romset which you have) but that's just what I would do.

#3 BritneysPAIRS

BritneysPAIRS

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:08 AM

about 80-90percent of games from mameox are not supported on FBL its easy enough to change the paths...go into options press left or right trigger till you find paths...you can change it there. Then you may need to rescan your games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users