DaRkxFaDeD

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:52 PM

Well i just soldered in my executer 3 modchip the wire install method then when i booted it up i got the blue screen with the bios flashing screen so it worked but then i was working on cable management and getting the dvd drive/hard drive to fit and the brown wire (wire1) came undone so i just soldiered it back and now when i turn my console on the executer logo is red and my consoles eject led is flashing green and red i also get no picture on the screen as well i re soldered wire 1 and its still doing the same thing. any help is appreciated.

--------------------------

Edit: Fixed the above issue. I guess i needed a bit more solder on it. I have one more question though so i don't waste this post. I bought the Xecuter 3 to configure a laptop dvd drive and a 500gb laptop internal hard drive with my xbox could anyone recommend me a bios for the above configuration? Also would the Xbox Component Video Cable produce a better picture then the Frozen VGA cable that came with my modchip?

- thanks for reading -

Edited by DaRkxFaDeD, 09 December 2009 - 09:13 PM.

#2 snip77

snip77

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Playing with consoles, updating them.....
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 January 2010 - 08:26 PM

Read a bit more on these forums:

You can't put any dvd drive in a Xbox, unless you don't want to boot games, then there is way....
And what type of motherboard is your xbox?
The Frozen vga needs a special bios from Frosty.......

Greetz

#3 chocolatecheese

chocolatecheese

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:17 AM

The DVD drive probably would not work like the last poster said. The HDD should work with an adapter. And as for the best bios to use, as long as you don't care about the VGA cable, you can never go wrong with the Xecuter 3 bios. I have been using it since the chip came out and its a no brainer to get all the features from your X3 chip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users