#1 pastortom

pastortom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:41 AM

Just wanted to share this,

Found a sticker on the inside of this 93450c, taped on the controller board PCB, with the text:

CODE
        4-r-P
F/W: 93450c-v2
        M18

iirc there was someone on xboxhacker.net who posted about this also..

I met a wall when it came to this one, compared to 93450c-v1..

And it's really weird..

This is the 2. Liteon 93450-kind Im dumping and flashing to, so I dont have much to compare it with,

but at least for now:

To manage to dump this drive, I had to have the switch in oposite position, compared to Maximus and Boxxdr's metod and my own experience dumping the 93450c-v1 myself a couple of days ago..

I had to turn the drive on with the 101 and ground disconnected (switch in OFF position), push "Intro/Device ID", power cycle, and the firmware chip was reckognized, then if I were to dump the firmware, it would be corrupt opened in JF target window.. so by flicking the switch from off and recognized by JF, to on, and then push read.. then the firmware was correct, with key, did several dumps and it was correct..

Instead of first on, then off, then push read, like on 93450c-v1..

I put everything back to place, after flashing the firmware, and holding my fingers crossed, and it worked 100% with my backup games smile.gif

My point might be obsolete, as I dont know how different versions of 93450c-v1 react, might be the same on other versions, and the v2 might just be something not that important, since the drive cover still says 93450c, and nothing more..

Just thought Id share this with ya..

and yeah, these are the best pictures I could take of the sticker .. I forgot to take a picture when I actually had the drive infront of me opened, so here goes:

IPB Image

Edited by pastortom, 13 December 2009 - 01:43 AM.

#2 xboxchan

xboxchan

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:08 AM

How is this done: push "Intro/Device ID" ????

I'm having all kinds of problems with this version of FW. I'm currently trying the MRA method, but without any success?

Can you explain this method?

#3 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:14 AM

these were already discovered and dump and flash just fine from what i remember.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users