• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mrpervie

mrpervie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:02 AM

oook...so i finally found my original key and my friends 360 took a poop...so he gave me his drive i was going to spoof it then i realized it is the exact same model as mine...so ido not have to spoof?

anyway after figuring out which drive was mine (got them mixed up thats how i realized they were the same model HAHA!) both of them hitatchi 78 i continued with the spoofing tutorial anyway just followed the directions and flashed the firmware ..78b..threw it back in the xbox put it back together thinking it worked

but it reads my games as dvds ..and wont play the game anyone have any idea what i did?

if i spoof do i have to flash it with full hacked firmware? cuz i think it just flashed like 2 sectors for the key change...im not sure how it all works

Edited by mrpervie, 14 December 2009 - 12:07 AM.

#2 under420dog

under420dog

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:anything....
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE(mrpervie @ Dec 13 2009, 05:02 PM) View Post

oook...so i finally found my original key and my friends 360 took a poop...so he gave me his drive i was going to spoof it then i realized it is the exact same model as mine...so ido not have to spoof?

anyway after figuring out which drive was mine (got them mixed up thats how i realized they were the same model HAHA!) both of them hitatchi 78 i continued with the spoofing tutorial anyway just followed the directions and flashed the firmware ..78b..threw it back in the xbox put it back together thinking it worked

but it reads my games as dvds ..and wont play the game anyone have any idea what i did?

if i spoof do i have to flash it with full hacked firmware? cuz i think it just flashed like 2 sectors for the key change...im not sure how it all works

well you could of just swapped the boards on the inside..as there the same....
re read the drive and make sure the key is in it...and if it is...erase(this is important) the drive and respoof the key...and show us a log...if you don't mind...
or just pop up a log now so we can see where your at....

Edited by under420dog, 14 December 2009 - 12:11 AM.

#3 mrpervie

mrpervie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:55 AM

biggrin.gif ok i got it...i didnt save the damn key to the firmware b4 i flashed it..i noticed right when i loaded the firmware i flashed with it was the wrong key ...thanks for your help...i would have ben googleing that for hours b4 i realized it was just a noob mistake lol

dry.gif but just a quick off topic could u explain what you mean when u said i could have just switched the boards?

#4 turny

turny

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE(mrpervie @ Dec 13 2009, 11:55 PM) View Post

biggrin.gif ok i got it...i didnt save the damn key to the firmware b4 i flashed it..i noticed right when i loaded the firmware i flashed with it was the wrong key ...thanks for your help...i would have ben googleing that for hours b4 i realized it was just a noob mistake lol

dry.gif but just a quick off topic could u explain what you mean when u said i could have just switched the boards?
the logic pcb contains all the info that the xbox motherboard requires( the dvd key and osig ),since all the hitachi drives hardware are the same,by switching the pcbs would transfer that info across,then the spoofing not needed.

#5 under420dog

under420dog

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:anything....
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE(turny @ Dec 13 2009, 06:09 PM) View Post

the logic pcb contains all the info that the xbox motherboard requires( the dvd key and osig ),since all the hitachi drives hardware are the same,by switching the pcbs would transfer that info across,then the spoofing not needed.

yeppers...thanks turny for clearing that up for him smile.gif

and good job mrpervie smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users