3 replies to this topic

#1 Misterturtle

Misterturtle

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:49 PM

Hmm, so i'm modding halo 3 at the momment. And one of the MAJOR advantages to having a dev is they have the dev network that with the right programs can poke changes and make them real time. So everytime you want to change a value, you dont have to recopy the map over to your hard drive.

Now i know dev kits have a 2nd nand that allows them to do this that the xbox does not have. BUT, i was thinking, could it be possible to buy a nand chip, such as the one that was used before nandpro (the name eludes me at the moment, its like cycrgos or something lol) to install the second nand on.

I was looking around xbins for anything that could help with this, and i came across "Leaf" where you can its says you can "Use your Broadband connection to create your own secure Private Leaf Network".

So i was wondering, if i were to get the nand chip for the 2nd nand, and use the Leaf network to communicate with my xbox through the network. Would it be possible to do real time change?

If you need an example of a program that allows real time changes, look up Alteration from rework3d.com

#2 Misterturtle

Misterturtle

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:39 AM

Oh come on, no one has any comments on this? lol

#3 Misterturtle

Misterturtle

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:56 AM

Well i take it since no one is responding no one has looked into it at all. Which is probably a good thing, because at least it isnt impossible as of now lol. Someone alot smarter then me should look into this and see if its possible tongue.gif

#4 Misterturtle

Misterturtle

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:20 PM

ugh, come on, no one has even anything to say?

Edited by Misterturtle, 18 December 2009 - 06:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users