Is It Possible To Flash A Xbox360 Drive Using My Notebook?
Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:22 AM
p.s: for the molex i've got an external power supply that works correctly
Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:30 PM
Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:55 PM
# ICH5, ICH6P, ICH6, ICH6M
# SiS964, SiS180, SiS965
# NV nForce3
Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:35 PM
JungleFlasher 0.1.67 Beta
Session Started Thu Dec 17 16:28:52 2009
This is a 32 bit process running on 2 x 32 bit CPUs
PortIO is installed and running.
Found 2 I/O Ports.
Found 0 Com Ports.
Found 4 windows drives C: D: E: F:
Found 2 CD/DVD drives E: F:
This is what cpuz say about my sata port: (look Southbridge)
I thought to use rs232 to usb and esata to sata... Thanks for your answers
edit: i found this on another forum
"From what I have read Jungleflasher is the easiest way to get the job done IF your chipset is compatible.
the following chipset support is added
- VIA cards
- all VIA cards with a 6420 chipset
- IDE Controllers
- NVIDIA nForce 2 IDE Controller
- NVIDIA nForce 4 IDE Controller
- Intel ICH9
- Intel ICH (i810,i815,i840)
- Intel ICH0
- Intel ICH2M
- Intel ICH2 (i810E2,i845,850,860)
- Intel C-ICH (i810E2)
- Intel ICH3M
- Intel ICH3 (E7500/1)
- Intel ICH4 (i845GV,i845E,i852,i855)
- Intel ICH5
- Intel ESB (855GME/875P + 6300ESB)
- Intel ICH6 (and 6) (i915)
- Intel ICH7/7-R (i945, i975)
- Intel PIIX3 for the 430HX etc
- Intel PIIX4
- Intel PIIX4 for the 430TX/440BX/MX chipset
- Intel PIIX
- SATA Controllers
- NVIDIA nForce 4 SATA Controller
- NVIDIA nForce 2 SATA Controller
- NVIDIA nForce 3 SATA Controller
- NVIDIA nForce MCP04 SATA Controller
- NVIDIA nForce MCP51 SATA Controller
- NVIDIA nForce MCP55 SATA Controller
- NVIDIA nForce MCP61 SATA Controller
- Intel 82801EB (ICH5)
- Intel 6300ESB (ICH5)
- Intel 82801FB/FW (ICH6/ICH6W)
- Intel 82801FR/FRW (ICH6R/ICH6RW)
- Intel 82801FBM ICH6M
- Intel Enterprise Southbridge 2 (631xESB/632xESB)
- Intel 82801GB/GR/GH (ICH7, identical to ICH6)
- Intel 2801GBM/GHM (ICH7M, identical to ICH6M)
- Intel SATA Controller IDE (ICH8)
- Intel Mobile SATA Controller IDE (ICH8M)
- Intel SATA Controller IDE (ICH9)
- Intel SATA Controller IDE (ICH9M)" <--------- My sata port!!! What do you think? Can i use ck3 lite and adapters??? :S
I found also this one. When i open jungleflasher it says "No Com ports found during enumeration"
and faq from jungleflasher tutorial says: "JungleFlasher tells me “No Com ports found during enumeration.”
The LiteOn DG-16D2S 74850c Drive requires the utilization of an RS232
Serial Adapter to obtain the DVD Drives key. Unless you are doing one of
these drives, simply ignore it and proceed." I think that if i use an adapter from rs232 to usb it works...what do you think?
Edited by darkingthereturn, 17 December 2009 - 04:58 PM.
Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:23 AM
BTW i never asked what drive you are trying to flash?
Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:31 PM
i've got to buy these things:
i've got this one:
ich9-m chipset...i think that it works with all drives...but i'm not sure about jungleflasher support on rs232 to usb...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users