5 replies to this topic

#1 damesi

damesi

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:13 PM

i was retreaving the cpu key from a falcon xbox that i erased the dvd key back in February, i did get xel to run and i got it cpu key, after a flashed xbr.bin back i was getting a e79 error, and i wrote xbr backafter again doing it as it was in the guide, no luck same problem, then i saw a diode from db1f1 disconnected, and connected again, my xbox didnot boot, took it off and i booted, but after a couple times now it does not boot at all with or without jtah wires, can someone point me what to do, i put like 20 hours already and i dont want them to just be wasted like this, please someone.

#2 Roamin64

Roamin64

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:19 PM

Well, db1f1 is pretty fragile , and it is mostlikely why your xbr doesn'T boot anymore. you should use the alternate spot , check this thread : Alternate db1f1

#3 damesi

damesi

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE(Roamin64 @ Dec 17 2009, 11:19 AM) View Post

Well, db1f1 is pretty fragile , and it is mostlikely why your xbr doesn'T boot anymore. you should use the alternate spot , check this thread : Alternate db1f1

my bad maybe i should say it does not turn on, at all, and im not sure but the power brick light for became red while i was trying to dump the nand again, but since there is not power the computer could not find the xbox, after i let it cool the power brick became amber again. i did the alernative point but it poped out and they sugest to scrape the trace and solder from ther, but i dont see the diode there in the picture, also i scraped toomuch and broke the trace, but i fixed with a bridge, i tested the flow of power and it is right, after all this tere is no power, i dont want to give up yet, what should be making the xbox not to turn on.

#4 RRoD420

RRoD420

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:30 AM

im having the same problem. I already have a xenon running xbr_3 so ive experienced this process successfully already. But this one I wired up, and now the power brick goes right to red as SOON as i plug in the power cable to the 360. i've checked my points over and over again with a magnifying glass and BRIGHT light. What else is causing this? I didnt use the diodes on my xenon only the resistors. do i NEED the diodes? what else could cause this?

Edited by RRoD420, 12 January 2010 - 12:32 AM.

#5 DreddBull

DreddBull

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:32 PM

I had the Problem with the red LED on the Power brick too, after frustrating hours of trying to find the error i saw a little bit of solder on the pins of a chip near the jtag pins where you put 4 of the wires. I believe the chip was the nand. i could remove the solder easily and the red led on the power brick is orange again, yet i have the problem that my xbox wont boot, even when i flash back to my nand backup, it starts up, fan goes on, dvd drive makes some sounds, but only thing that happens that the center LED is shining, nothing else, no error code, nothing.
No clue how to fix that :/

#6 GreenBalla

GreenBalla

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:32 PM

I have the same problem, except i Was never able to flash xell. I have 2 nand backups and both are fine but now the 360 wont boot or anything. I took the jtag and the Rj45 cable off. and still no boot. THen it booted with 3RRod... I try to pow it on again and nothing..........Im lost on this one fellas Help is indeed needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users