X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 December 2009 - 04:28 AM

Hello,
I am looking to sell my old Xbox. It has a custom jewel on it, with a hole drilled so the jewel is easily removable and for LED possibilities. There is a 320GB hard drive in there, with an Xecuter 3 mod chip. I had the chip installed by a friend a while ago. Last time I checked, the system will turn on, but there is a problem with the operating system, it has XBMC, but froze when I clicked on some of the options - I'm sure its a quick fix with an quick look at the programming. I'm not sure how much this is worth these days, so if you're interested, shoot me a PM or something and we can negotiate. Happy Holidays to the X-S Community!

#2 blue bandicoot

blue bandicoot

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 04:21 AM

Bump...name any price and it can be yours...just looking to sell this thing mid January...the hard drive sells for around 50 bucks these days, and it is an easy fix and its a great working system. Happy holidays!

#3 blue bandicoot

blue bandicoot

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:38 PM

Okay, just tried this system out - she turns on perfectly well, starts up XBMC Pimped Edition, and loads fine. The only problem I am guessing is within the software programming. Whenever I select an application in XBMC it just restarts XBMC, a quick fix with an HTTP connection and some software knowledge. Also the power/eject light is white and one half of the arc is lighter than the other, so that is also a quick fix. 320 GB hard drive and she works! Will throw in 2 free controllers one in a white case and one in a black case, and there is a hole perfectly drilled for any jewel or custom jewel, drilled with a drill. Looking to sell this ASAP - please make offers! I am open minded!!!

Happy new year.

#4 blue bandicoot

blue bandicoot

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:22 PM

BUMP - check all the system details...works perfectly needs some software help...140 shipped and this system can be yours. WANT TO SELL ASAP!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users