2 replies to this topic

#1 herculean1982

herculean1982

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:06 PM

Hi there,

I have a PAL XBOX but it's set to NTSC so that I can run in progressive scan with my TV, but it turns out that Tiger Woods 2004 won't run in NTSC (all of my other games do.) Obviously it's a pain in the ass to keep switching back to PAL just to play a few holes so...

I've found lots of references on Google to a fix that you can use to replace the PAL XBE with the NTSC XBE and rename the movies folder - only problem is I cannot find the fix anymore because the info is over 6 years old.

Does anybody know if there's a way around it i.e. can the PAL XBE be hacked in anyway to make it think it's NTSC???

Thanks. smile.gif

#2 herculean1982

herculean1982

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:38 PM

Okay I kind of new this wouldn't exactly be hot topic of the month, but I hate the other Tiger Woods game that I have (2007) so whatever.

Anyway because I didn't get a solution I went and ebayed the NTSC version of the game, lo and behold it doesn't work either from the HDD (works from the disc) - what the hell is going on?! This doesn't hang the XBOX like the PAL version did instead it reboots back to XBMC which I'm using as my dash.

mad.gif

#3 neil222

neil222

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:43 AM

Did you use the latest DVD2XBOX to put it on your Xbox HDD?
This may be one of those games that doesn't run from the HDD...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users