Photo

Mechassualt Softmod Won't Boot To Mod Dash Anymore..?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shynepo3

shynepo3

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 07:07 AM

OMG....i originally thought this xbox was modded using the splinter cell save. so i went out and got that game, and thought i could just get into the dash by strting the game and going into the profile, etc. But it turns out, that there is no linux profie.

I'm sure it's mechassualt 2 now, cause i see the save file, and my nephew swears he never played the game. anyways, the xbox just boots to ms dash. i'm 90% positive it was soft modded with the mechassualt 2 exploit. I didnt mod it myself, i paid someone years ago. Anyways, there must be some easy things i can try, without having to ftp or get the mod redone. I dont want to chip it either. can anyone suggest some easy things to try? one day my newphew said it just stopped working...he doesnt know why...

thanks..

#2 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:06 PM

Boot Mech Assault and run the exploit. It isn't Mech Assault 2.

After that I would use CASH Ver 1.1 or Frosty's Rescue Disk to upgrade to Krazie's Ndure 1.1.1.

#3 shynepo3

shynepo3

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE(1hotjob @ Dec 24 2009, 06:06 PM) View Post

Boot Mech Assault and run the exploit. It isn't Mech Assault 2.

After that I would use CASH Ver 1.1 or Frosty's Rescue Disk to upgrade to Krazie's Ndure 1.1.1.

thanks again hotjob...i didnt want to bother u on my other thread...

anyways, will any mech assualt copy do? or is there a specific one i can't use? gotta go to gamespot and pick it up...lucky, splinter cell was only $5..any more, i would havfe been pissed... dry.gif

#4 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:31 PM

Any Mech Assault should do the trick. Try to stay away from Platinum Hits. If that is the only one you find, then try it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users