• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 darkcrudus

darkcrudus

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:45 AM

So I've been connecting to Live with a modded console but before i ever connect i make sure that the dvd drive is ejected, then i look around on the marketplace, play some arcade games, all with the dvd drive ejected and i have yet to get banned. Thoughts?

#2 rastaman108037

rastaman108037

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE(darkcrudus @ Dec 25 2009, 08:45 PM) View Post

So I've been connecting to Live with a modded console but before i ever connect i make sure that the dvd drive is ejected, then i look around on the marketplace, play some arcade games, all with the dvd drive ejected and i have yet to get banned. Thoughts?

Some people haven't been banned despite doing all the wrong things. It's sporadic.

Your thoughts are way off the mark.

#3 darkcrudus

darkcrudus

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:52 AM

perhaps, but ive read that people been sayin M$ can tell if its hacked by the drive speed and if you have the drive ejected they wouldnt be able to test the drive ya?

#4 lcollier93

lcollier93

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 December 2009 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE(darkcrudus @ Dec 25 2009, 07:52 PM) View Post

perhaps, but ive read that people been sayin M$ can tell if its hacked by the drive speed and if you have the drive ejected they wouldnt be able to test the drive ya?

you know what you're saying does make sense. however, on the other hand, I have a benq with ixtreme 1.6 on one of my xboxes and play online and still havent been banned or even flagged. so....like he said up there. it's sporadic.

Edited by lcollier93, 26 December 2009 - 07:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users