• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jb3500774yim

jb3500774yim

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 06:23 PM

if i have a flashed dvd drive hitachi say and only go on x-box live with the original disk not my back up of the game will i still get banned? does anyone no this? or if i have a flashed drive do they detect that? i was hinking maybe the have a way of checking the bca codes on the disk kinda like a serial number so if more than on serial number is at more than 1 location at the same time then that is how they detect the "copy"???

anyone have any thoughts or knowledge about this?

#2 nightwishfan1

nightwishfan1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 06:33 PM

If you've used a backup online at all during the time they started banning and now, then most likely you've already been flagged for banning. Changing your habits now wont change that, cause you basically already sealed your own fate by taking a backup online at any point from the start of these bans til now. It wont matter how they detect them if you've been flagged for banning.

#3 jb3500774yim

jb3500774yim

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 07:21 PM

no i am getting a new 360 and my son wants to be able to play online as for me i dont care about the online thing
that is why i asked if i only play the original game online and never the back up will this keep me safe? but when i am offline can i play the back up ?
the 360 had never been flashed before i got it so i am sure it has never been flagged. i just dont wanna risk certain banning if i don't have to.

#4 sonic2120

sonic2120

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 December 2009 - 07:42 PM

If you flash the drive then you'll eventually get banned. It won't matter is you use backups online or offline. It won't matter is you never use a backup in the system. If you don't want to risk a ban, don't mod. Best option is to get another system and mod one of them for offline play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users