4 replies to this topic

#1 pker886

pker886

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:06 PM

I have 2 xbox and both of them are broken. 1st xbox have 2 red flashing and i can't fix it anymore but i know the dvd drive(Hitachi drive) is working good. The 2nd one have green light but the dvd drive is not working(it's a philips Lite-on drive.

Can i take my 1st xbox's working Hitachi drive and place 2nd xbox?

I heard from someone that's it's fine to use a different drive, but i need to flash the key or something...

Can someone please tell me how to take the keys from the drive, my 1st drive not reading disc anymore and can it still get the dvd key? also what kind of kit to get those key?

#2 OmbouwHeuvelland

OmbouwHeuvelland

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Chillen
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 December 2009 - 09:12 PM

You'll need to read the key from the liteon with a CK3 and a probe, if you dont know how to read the key, let somebody else do it. If the liteon is that broke that it isnt able to get the key you have a problem, unless youve flashed the drive before and youve got a backup from the original key. Another possibilty is to get the key out of a nand dump, not sure about this.

#3 pker886

pker886

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE(OmbouwHeuvelland @ Dec 27 2009, 09:12 PM) View Post

You'll need to read the key from the liteon with a CK3 and a probe, if you dont know how to read the key, let somebody else do it. If the liteon is that broke that it isnt able to get the key you have a problem, unless youve flashed the drive before and youve got a backup from the original key. Another possibilty is to get the key out of a nand dump, not sure about this.

my lite-on drive can open and close. It just can't read disc, do you think i still can get the key? All my friends don't know how to get the key. please help

#4 OmbouwHeuvelland

OmbouwHeuvelland

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Chillen
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 December 2009 - 09:55 PM

I think that youre still able to get the key, look for tutorials like how to flash a liteon, or just go the somebody who is familiar with flashing xboxes

#5 pker886

pker886

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE(OmbouwHeuvelland @ Dec 27 2009, 09:55 PM) View Post

I think that youre still able to get the key, look for tutorials like how to flash a liteon, or just go the somebody who is familiar with flashing xboxes

do you know is there some kit to flash the drive key?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users