Tj1zzle

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:40 AM

I have a falcon im looking to get rid of which has been giving me a hard time with the jtag hack.
it is indeed jtagable (old dash and cb 5770) i just cant get it sorted out.
hopefully someone with better skills or equipment than me can.

the xbox does have 2 problems
the first being where the dvd drive connects to the motherboard (female sata port) is chipped off, so to boot the box normally you need to hold it in place. but with xell or xbr you do not even need a dvd drive so no big deal.

the second is wireless controllers have trouble syncing to the box. they connect, but dont function.
Although wired controllers work perfectly fine.

im not looking to make money off of this really as it is kinda in shambles i just dont want to see it go to waste because i know someone can utilize it.

im hoping to get 40 dollars for it but im willing to take a best offer.
any questions in general post here
any transaction/price discussions please pm me.
willing to work through ebay if i must.
Thanks

#2 sonic2120

sonic2120

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:25 AM

Mighty good deal there. If I still worked two jobs I would buy it on the spot.

#3 b32b

b32b

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:35 AM

pm'd

#4 wcgbmd

wcgbmd

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 09:14 AM

pm'd

#5 Tj1zzle

Tj1zzle

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 06:54 PM

thank you all for your interest in the xbox, im awaiting on one reply who contacted me early last night, if (s)he doesnt come through by tonight then i will contact the next person who sent me a pm.

to answer a few common questions i have received.

-no i did not intend on including wires, but if you want the power plug and controller just add 25 dollars
-shipping just console 10, console with power supply 15

-also all solder joints are fine but the DB1F1 spot is a little bruised up seeing as it was a bitch to get it to stick (but in the end i did have the wire soldered to it quite securely so there shouldnt be a problem there)

-the original dash is flashed back to the nand as of current and loading like normal and i have 2 identical backups of the nand which i will send on a disc with the console

i will get intouch by tonight (or earlier depending) with either the next person or everyone with an update

thank you all for you interest

#6 b32b

b32b

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:09 AM

can you give us an update now?

#7 Tj1zzle

Tj1zzle

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:32 PM

yes sorry, im just waiting on answers from people, first guy changed his mind, now awaiting the next.
i cant stress enough that this is not an xbox for the inexperienced to play around with,
if this will be your first time opening and xbox to modify i do not suggest this one

#8 Tj1zzle

Tj1zzle

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:49 PM

just another update for some people still waiting.
after a long and fruitless interaction with a user i have moved on to the next interested purchaser.
i am communicating with them now.
thank you to all still interested and sorry in the long delay between updates

#9 wcgbmd

wcgbmd

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE(Tj1zzle @ Jan 3 2010, 03:49 PM) View Post

after a long and fruitless interaction

I had specfically asked you to flash the drive and do the 12v mod and you lied to me until the last minute on both, thats one reason it took so long because I was looking for people to do the 12v, jtag, and sata fix for me.

Anyways I don't appreciate you lying about me in the pm and your post, I never said I wasn't buying it all I said was move onto the next buyer since you were sounding like you were in a rush to sell it and you told me you had another buyer. There is a difference between being nice and a "fruitless interaction". But I marked you as a good seller since you did go above and beyond on the video and pics plus you waited for a long time I'll admit. I did get a slightly better deal from another user and his console is already jtagged with xbr3 and doesn't have as many problems as this one. Sorry for the run around that was really not my intent, I was actually just sitting down to send you a message asking if the other seller came through because I was going to send the paypal. I'm not trying to debate who is right or who is wrong, you obviously wouldn't sell it to me and I obviously wouldn't buy it from you now. Good luck with your sale.

#10 Tj1zzle

Tj1zzle

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:56 AM

QUOTE(wcgbmd @ Jan 3 2010, 06:07 PM) View Post

I had specfically asked you to flash the drive and do the 12v mod and you lied to me until the last minute on both, thats one reason it took so long because I was looking for people to do the 12v, jtag, and sata fix for me.

Anyways I don't appreciate you lying about me in the pm and your post, I never said I wasn't buying it all I said was move onto the next buyer since you were sounding like you were in a rush to sell it and you told me you had another buyer. There is a difference between being nice and a "fruitless interaction". But I marked you as a good seller since you did go above and beyond on the video and pics plus you waited for a long time I'll admit. I did get a slightly better deal from another user and his console is already jtagged with xbr3 and doesn't have as many problems as this one. Sorry for the run around that was really not my intent, I was actually just sitting down to send you a message asking if the other seller came through because I was going to send the paypal. I'm not trying to debate who is right or who is wrong, you obviously wouldn't sell it to me and I obviously wouldn't buy it from you now. Good luck with your sale.

fine we'll leave it at miss communication. thanks for your interest

#11 Tj1zzle

Tj1zzle

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:48 AM

i want to thank everyone who responded to my selling post but i have sold the xbox. so if i did not send you a pm then unfortunately someone else beat you to the purchase. thanks again in your interest and happy jtag hunting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users