Photo

Wrong Jtag Wire But Successfull Dump How?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LEON007

LEON007

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:36 AM

Last night I try to Jtag my old xenon and dumping nand using LTP. After 11 dump (Using 2 diff PC) I found 4 of them are identical and rest of them are very little diff between them. I checked my CB ver and its Ok to flash. After flashing XBR to my nand Xbox showed E69. So decide to check my wearing again. But the funny thing is when I check Jtag point its wrong done.

So my question is if jtag is wrong then how I received the 4 correct nand dump?? for dumping and flashing nand is jatg necessary (Not running). if not then I think my box is gone.

#2 Looouky

Looouky

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:13 AM

QUOTE(LEON007 @ Dec 31 2009, 04:36 AM) View Post

Last night I try to Jtag my old xenon and dumping nand using LTP. After 11 dump (Using 2 diff PC) I found 4 of them are identical and rest of them are very little diff between them. I checked my CB ver and its Ok to flash. After flashing XBR to my nand Xbox showed E69. So decide to check my wearing again. But the funny thing is when I check Jtag point its wrong done.

So my question is if jtag is wrong then how I received the 4 correct nand dump?? for dumping and flashing nand is jatg necessary (Not running). if not then I think my box is gone.

If it's A XENON then it's not necessarily gone, you could use anyone's nand and just inject their key into XBR and you should be ok. What connections did you mess up and what pins did you connect them to..?

#3 Jbonzo

Jbonzo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:19 AM

JTag does not even have to be on the xbox for reading and writing the nand. Itīs only to start the hack

#4 xan21

xan21

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE(Jbonzo @ Dec 31 2009, 05:19 AM) View Post

JTag does not even have to be on the xbox for reading and writing the nand. Itīs only to start the hack

What he said.

#5 Looouky

Looouky

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE(Jbonzo @ Dec 31 2009, 05:19 AM) View Post

Jbonzo is right if you are referring to the actual jtag and not the wiring to dump the nand. I stand corrected. Sorry I read a little too fast.

#6 LEON007

LEON007

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:34 AM

yes I was referring to the actual jtag. not LPT connection.

Actually what happened, when soldered the 330 ohm resistor I started soldering from the left most pin where I supposed to leave the 1st pin alone.

Yes my xbox is xenon. and surprised to here that I can use anyone's KV. Is that true?? isn't the key is different for every xbox??

So what I understand from above post If I rectify my jtag error then the box will boot straight away.

#7 Looouky

Looouky

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:27 PM

Here is tutorial on recovery a XENON if you have bad nand dumps, and are not able to reconstructed with NAND compare.

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=699353

If you fix your JTAG the XBOX should boot perfectly fine. Yes the key is different, but from my understanding the XENON key is not hashed like on the other systems.

Make sure you use the right XBR for your XENON there is two.

If you use the version that is for 1920 and lower, you might want to update the version of XELL on your nand by following the following post:

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=699668

This will display your cpu key and dvd key very easily at the bottom of the page.

Edited by Looouky, 31 December 2009 - 04:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users