i am coding since a few years now and was wondering how to develop applications for the 360.
To be more precise an application like XeXLoader. I am running XBR. I havent found very much concering dev.
I did some research and now i got some questions.
There is XNA Game Studio, and XBox360 SDK 7645.1.
XNA Game Studio obviously is a Developing Environment like Visual C# Express.
1. Does Xbox360 SDK just contain the libraries needed?
2. Is an 360 Application Developer (SNES360, XeXLoader) working with XNA Game Studio?
3. Xbox360 is PPC...is there a cross compiling toolchain in XNA?
4. "It is important that you always have access to the Internet from the console and not just to your PC because XNA requires an Xbox Live connection on your console."
True? If yes...any workarounds?
5. Dev on Xbox360 with XBR/ without MS Licenes (99$) is possible?
6. Are there any howto get started urls? Please post them.
thx so much
Edited by lei, 04 January 2010 - 12:20 AM.