Pulsemasta

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:46 AM

I just figured there should be a topic about current projects that people are working on at the moment. New ports have come out fairly recently so I'm sure there is someone out there working on something..

So lets bring excitement back to this scene and if anyone is working on anything let us all know here!

#2 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 January 2010 - 12:26 PM

I'm for it man. cool.gif

I appreciate your enthusasim. It's been like a god damned ghost town in here for a few months now.

Maybe I should throw a bone to the peeps from my own project soon instead of releasing it all together on March 15th like I've been saying.....

I got an idea.... I'll post about it in my own thread.

Anyways, good luck getting some more excitement around here. I can't figure out why people have left since there's no better emulation experience for the casual gamer that doesn't want to mess with computers for their gaming needs. It must be the old dogs moved on to greener pastures and the young pups are too enthralled by Assassin's Creed 2 and WOW to care about the old school stuff.

Kinda regret that I'm in between the vastly different generations of the 70's and the 2010's... I missed all the real action around here, and it's been a while since I've been 19, laying in bed with a sexy co-ed at 10 AM on a lazy Sunday morning.

F 30 man.... Logan's Run had it right. jester.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users