• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 virusxog

virusxog

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

ok ive softmodded my xbox, got pso on my hdd, i have flashFXP and i downloaded hex workshop from bpsoft.com
in one of the topics it says to open default.xbe in hex workshop and go to edit and replace and type $u and $a in the specific spots but whenever i try to type that it wont let me itll only let me type random keys is there a certain setting im suppose to be using? and is there a specific place to get the default.xbe from? like does it matter if i get from e/games/pso/ or e/tdata/4d53004a/$u or e/tdata/4d530064$u?? im confused here i tried using one of them and patched it with acouple of the patches available and i couldnt get them to work i could only get the easy lvl up one to work but that wasnt a patch and the rare weps shop thing would freeze everytime i go to the shop idk if anyone plays this game or checks these things still but id really appreciate some help please thanks.

#2 Snowfox00x

Snowfox00x

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:01 PM

If you are having trouble with the permanent fix, you can just delete the $u folder since PSO is no longer online, this will take care of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users