• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Getting tea-bagged and gang banged
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:32 PM

whats up?

so ive been looking on ebay for a VGA cable for the *XBOX* as opposed to the xbox 360, and all i find are cables for the 360!

is there a cable that i can pl;ug into my xbox and then plug into a VGA mionitor out there that i wont hav to build from scratch?

id really like to know. i have a buddy who wants a box but doesnt want to use it on his TV set. holler back, whoever knows!

#2 Tobias844

Tobias844

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE(osmorphyus @ Jan 7 2010, 06:32 PM) View Post

whats up?

so ive been looking on ebay for a VGA cable for the *XBOX* as opposed to the xbox 360, and all i find are cables for the 360!

is there a cable that i can pl;ug into my xbox and then plug into a VGA mionitor out there that i wont hav to build from scratch?

id really like to know. i have a buddy who wants a box but doesnt want to use it on his TV set. holler back, whoever knows!

http://www.divineo.c...v-us/zz-xb-fcbl

You can buy that one but you will still need FrostyTheSnowman and Xman954s X2 5035 VGA BIOS v1.0.
FrostyTheSnowman can tell you more about the bios tongue.gif

I think there's away for softmodded xboxes to tongue.gif with some app or something tongue.gif

#3 kibito87

kibito87

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:15 PM

This may be pricey but it displays beautifully...

http://www.x2vga.com/

I think you need a bios that has vga capabilities to it. Which would require you to flash your current bios some way or another.

EDIT* ya, what the person above me posted.

Edited by kibito87, 07 January 2010 - 07:20 PM.

#4 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

A friend has a VGA adapter, not sure what brand. I am pretty sure he is soft modded with Krazie's Ndure 1.1. The only problem with his was audio. Not sure his brand and all the facts as it was a couple of years ago when we messed with it. It worked though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users