krizalid

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:26 AM

First of all I like to mention that I dind't find a single thread for game compatibility or such.

It be a good Idea to start one and begin reporting issues with specific games running on XBR.

My current issues are:

1# RainbowSix Vegas 2 boots up fine with Quickboot and/or XexLoader/Viper360, but when you see the first logos and run into the "loading screen (where the guys are walking in recon") the console freezes and that's it. I have to power down in order to do other stuff in my 360.

My current setup is:

Zephyr flashed with XBR 0.05 3a, XexLoader was used to rip this game (it actually worked and copied it all)
250 GB HDD (Custom built of a WD BEVS 2500 something, I don't remember, but it does have the hddss.bin flashed and it's working fine on non hacked consoles as well).

SD TV, so no HiDef for me sleep.gif

2nd issue is not part of this thread, but I can't get to copy Call of Duty World at War at all; XexLoader fails from CopyDVD and from usb files copy; Viper360 also fails and never finishes.

I did notice that It contains huge amounts of small sized files that caused it longer for me to copy on my usb hdd in the first place, but having it copy on my 360 for more than 2 hours... I think that was enough to know that my console froze and nothing went on.

Thanks for your help.
Cheers!!!

#2 Jordan23

Jordan23

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:05 AM

I get a ton of freezes trying to use copydvd from a disc to the hdd. I think it's an xexloader issue and has nothing to do with xbr. I could be wrong though. I find it's better to rip the game to a pc via kreon drive then use xib to extract to usb and copy to hdd.

#3 ian_hard

ian_hard

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:00 AM

i second that xexloader is very picky about copying some games so i use a kreon drive on pc then transfer to usb hdd

#4 dufc1983

dufc1983

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:55 AM

i've been using pc and xbox image browser to rip my iso's and run via xexloader all working fine including rainbow six vegas 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users