#1 That_Guy28

That_Guy28

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:19 PM

I am having trouble transfering my hacked savedata to my Xbox so I can softmod it. I am trying to spend as little money as possible.

I tried putting the Xbox hard drive into my PC but the bios didn't recognize it. The Xbox hard drive has a connector pin that can assign it as either master, slave and master or only drive. What does it need to be set to so that my PC can copy the savedata directly to the hard drive? uhh.gif

If this is just impossible, will it work if I use a modded Xbox(UnleashX)to copy the savedata to a Xbox memory card?

thx in advance

#2 bearcreek

bearcreek

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:34 PM

That should work if you are using the original game save expliot. Ftp the expliot to the modded xbox in a different folder like "expliot" or what ever you name it. Then copy the files in that folder to the memory card. Insert the memory card into the unmodded xbox and copy the expliot to the xbox with the msdash. Insert the game for the expliot and that should get you in.

#3 Pulsemasta

Pulsemasta

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE(That_Guy28 @ Jan 12 2010, 09:19 PM) View Post

I am having trouble transfering my hacked savedata to my Xbox so I can softmod it. I am trying to spend as little money as possible.

I tried putting the Xbox hard drive into my PC but the bios didn't recognize it. The Xbox hard drive has a connector pin that can assign it as either master, slave and master or only drive. What does it need to be set to so that my PC can copy the savedata directly to the hard drive? uhh.gif

If this is just impossible, will it work if I use a modded Xbox(UnleashX)to copy the savedata to a Xbox memory card?

thx in advance

can you explain what you are trying to do a little better?

if you are trying to get access to the xbox HD, you will need to obtain the EEPROM info, and get a copy of XboxHDM, this will allow you to unlock the drive, copy the drive to another bigger drive, exc.

as far as the hacked game save data... you need to get something that lets you transfer saves from PC to Xbox memory card like this,

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item56381e615d

then you transfer all the needed files and your set..

hope that helped

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users