• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE(akula169 @ Jan 27 2010, 02:07 AM) View Post

I have posted it on sky

I have used them a lot over the years - about time I have something to contribute. Plus, it is a private tracker. I'm sure it'll filter out from there once some members have completed the download.

you sir are a trooper smile.gif nice one

now if only i could figure out the tutorial to export the uk content for mine

#17 akula169

akula169

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE(stezo2k @ Jan 28 2010, 05:08 PM) View Post

you sir are a trooper smile.gif nice one

now if only i could figure out the tutorial to export the uk content for mine

Did you download my files?

If so, use Le Fluffie to extract the contents of one of the DLC I packaged (that is on both US and UK versions) and look at the DLC.XML in there - and compare the values in there to the values in music3db.sqlite (or similar name, I forget) on your UK Lips disc. You should see a pattern - and you should be able to easily replace the text to create an XML file for your the UK songs.

Oh - this assumes you've gotten as far as extracting all the files from the original Lips ISO.

If you need help packaging back up with Le Fluffie, let me know.

I think the Swedish dude's tutorial was on the money - the translated version of course.

#18 killer skittle

killer skittle

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE(craz3d @ Jan 13 2010, 09:28 AM) View Post

Unfortunately, as someone with frequent interaction and physical contact with a female, you are a minority on this board.

i lolled for like 5 minutes lol

#19 stezo2k

stezo2k

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:51 PM

hi akula, thanks for the help, really helped me out

i'm on the last step and i've got a problem, when i go to create the package i get this message:

cannot move position past file size

any ideas?

#20 lukchin

lukchin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE(akula169 @ Jan 27 2010, 01:07 AM) View Post

I have posted it on sky

I have used them a lot over the years - about time I have something to contribute. Plus, it is a private tracker. I'm sure it'll filter out from there once some members have completed the download.

ahhh..registrations to get on btsky tracker is closed...

Any other way of getting hands on this puppy...?

#21 stezo2k

stezo2k

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:10 PM

akula169, many thanks. turns out lefluffie needed to be upadted. works perfectly now for me

i've made pretty much all the lips 1 content now into DLC format, its so nice to not have to change discs and great to have lots of songs

#22 tripkip

tripkip

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:00 PM

I have some Lips DLC (FYK) but when I try to play the song, it asks me to insert the UK Lips CD... Any way around this?

#23 aweebird

aweebird

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE(akula169 @ Jan 13 2010, 12:24 AM) View Post

Wondering if anyone else is tired of hearing their wife complain about having to switch discs many times a session because the song she wants to sing now is on the Lips Number One Hits disc instead of the original Lips disc?

I'd love to know if someone has looked into getting the content off either of the discs so all 80 disc-based songs can be played from a single disc (or NXE/GoD install).

Hoping to find this as well!

#24 WisdomWolf

WisdomWolf

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:52 PM

Has anyone put this up anywhere but the sky yet? If so can you PM me as I would be very interested in this for my wife as well.

#25 dominuss

dominuss

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:21 AM

This here's the only thread that deals with my lips issues, unfortunately I can't decipher if your problems were resolved, if someone made the dlc packaging, or if I need to do all the hard work.

I'll start at the beginning -
I have a Jtagged console, and four Lips games.
Only two of those games support my USB Mic.
Now, I need to get all the songs from Lip, Lips: Number one hits and Lips Party Classics working on my Lips: I love the 80s.
At first I thought it was as simple as putting it under \ls2\Levels and editing the MusicDb, but unfortunately it would seem it's not that easy (or is it? My SQL skills are limited and I don't know how to combine between two SQL databases).

Has anyone exported all the songs yet? Can I get the DLC.XML ?

One more question - I have about 8gb of DLC from FYK, and I have deleted several songs from within the console, after it was discovered by the game. Now , the game still sees it, but obviously can't play it.
How do I reset the game's song cache?

Thank you so much.

D.s.

#26 xbones

xbones

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:59 AM

I'm interested in this too... Would be nice to make all the previous lips content into DLC

#27 eriksson25

eriksson25

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:54 PM

Is it allowed to link to other forum? If it is I will post the link for all dhe lips DLC, almost 400 right now, otherwaise I bet you can all find it bye google like I did.

#28 risky buisness

risky buisness

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:27 PM

has anyone figured this out yet as far as making the previous songs into dlc?

#29 Mucker

Mucker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:00 PM

Bump!
I am very interested in this thread.
From reading this post and tuts it seems you create the XML file for each song you want then package it up as a DLC package. At least that is what the tut describes. Has anyone actually tried packaging several songs into one DLC package and does this work?
Obviously some of you lot have already created your XML files. Any chance these can be uploaded saving the rest of the job?
thanks,

#30 eriksson25

eriksson25

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE(Mucker @ May 13 2010, 03:00 PM) View Post

Bump!
I am very interested in this thread.
From reading this post and tuts it seems you create the XML file for each song you want then package it up as a DLC package. At least that is what the tut describes. Has anyone actually tried packaging several songs into one DLC package and does this work?
Obviously some of you lot have already created your XML files. Any chance these can be uploaded saving the rest of the job?
thanks,

Well. I hope I am not braking any forum rules now, if I am please remove my post.

But here comes two links that contains all Lips DLC that is out right now, including all standalone games in DLC format. Curently 450+ songs.

http://www.xbox360is...ad.php?t=178090
http://xbox360iso.co...ad.php?t=177673

Edited by eriksson25, 13 May 2010 - 06:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users