2 replies to this topic

#1 Ebenezer Grymm

Ebenezer Grymm

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:29 AM

OK here's my situation.

I had a modded XBox 1.0 with the xecuter2 Lite solderless chip given to me. My 80 gig HD got a powerspike when I tried to transfer it to another machine and died/won't spin up. So I removed the xecuter from that XBox and put it in a brand new XBox v1.4 and will use its stock HD for now.

I did not install the original so this is my first try at installation. Everything so far seems to be fine. There's 3 LEDs (2 blue and 1 green that lights up when the DVD and HD are disconnected and the chip is set to diabled) and according to all guides I've read they're working fine, the LEDs light up properly. I made sure the switch on the chip is now set for a 1.4 XBox.

My problem is now that when all is hooked up and the chip is disabled the XBox works fine. When I enable the chip though, the power on the XBox turns on and off twice, then green and red lights flash on the eject button and no video is displayed.

This is where I'm stuck at. I don't know what to do next.

I've read every guide I could find and I just have no clue what to do as a next step to get this thing working. I didn't install the original like I said so this is my first time and I think I'm doing everything right but this is really frustrating. PLEASE help, it's much appreciated.

Edited by Ebenezer Grymm, 14 January 2010 - 12:34 AM.

#2 Ebenezer Grymm

Ebenezer Grymm

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:08 PM

Anyone who can help please do, I'm still stuck and clueless at this point what to do next.

#3 JEB-101

JEB-101

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:46 PM

You mentioned you changed the switch settings on the chip to work with 1.4. But the modified bios all work from 1.0-1.5 then 1.6. Try putting the switches back to where they were, most likely you are booting into a blank or corrupt bank.

Hopefully this helps you out..

beerchug.gif
JEB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users