• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tfkennady

tfkennady

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:12 AM

I have two old modded xbox's that both work just fine. One is hard modded the other is soft (obviously) I just recently updated xbmc to the latest version (from T3CH) on my hardmod and everything works just fine including the xbmc remote for android.

(i highly recommend that you use this app if you have a xbox with xbmc and an android phone)

I would like to update my softmod to the newest version of xbmc but I can not find a good tut here.

(I've looked quite a bit so please don't flame me) also I'm a noob at modding xbox but i do have some experience)

please point me to a tut that's already written if available, if not i'll appreciate any advice

I do have FTP access, also my softmod already boots to xbmc and my hard drive is upgraded

I do not have an eeprom reader, or a memory card, or 007 or Mech Assault (if something goes wrong)

I would really like to do this right the first time.

On a side note please support xbmc for xbox1, the latest version (Camelot) will not be made available for xbox1 and as far as I know there will not be any further support for it. Keep xbmc tied to it's roots!

#2 deadforaminute

deadforaminute

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:57 AM

last time i updated xbmc i used the t3ch update program. if that doesnt work then down load it. ftp to your box and transfer files over. just overwrite the old files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users