• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:32 AM

Xecuter CK3 Pro (Rev D)
Posted by XanTium | January 14 23:32 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From team-xecuter.com:

The CK3 Pro has become the largest selling and most popular Xbox 360 connectivity kit in the world. Naturally we receive many thousands of emails giving feedback regarding likes, dislikes, feature requests, problems, and bugs.

After reviewing many scenarios and after much testing we have released the 4th version in the history of the CK3 Pro (since 2006) - the Xecuter CK3 Pro (Rev D).

Xecuter CK3 Pro (Rev D)
CK3 Pro (Rev D) Upgrades:
* Fully redesigned PCB to allow cleaner USB communication
* Protection circuit to solve any RS232 / USB Overheating issues that some users had with certain PC configurations
* Serial / USB Override Switch
* Two color power cable to show correct way around (helps people who have Liteon drives and sometimes have the drive upside down and inadvertently connect the power cable the wrong way around. One row of cables is Green to show the correct way UP and one row is red.
* Tested extensively with the latest version of Jungle Flasher & the Liteon LT Switch
* New designed packaging for retailers

Official Site: http://team-xecuter.com
Buy Now: mrmodchips | modtraders.co.uk

#2 Jhantos

Jhantos

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:04 AM

How about a CK that doesn't require a Molex power source? I know for a fact that powered Usb can power the disc drive. Powered Usb > HDD Adapter > Molex 1 > Molex 2 > CK3 = Works

#3 LockmanSal

LockmanSal

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:24 AM

The CK3 Pro has become the largest selling and most popular Xbox 360 connectivity kit in the world.

happy.gif i dont know , but i just dont believe that.

#4 bengrimsy

bengrimsy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:49 AM

sleeping.gif

#5 Evi1d33d

Evi1d33d

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:29 AM

More of an ad than news...

I'll stick to using the 360 power supply.

Edited by Evi1d33d, 15 January 2010 - 08:31 AM.

#6 MadMaxGR

MadMaxGR

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:36 AM

I bought the first CK3 Pro and I am very satisfied so far, so I am going to buy the latest reviwsion, because I believe that indeed it has something more to offer. As long for the USB powered DVD drive... I think it is not a stable solution and I wouldn't feel safe when I flash my drives with such power connection. smile.gif

#7 stewii griffin

stewii griffin

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:48 AM

How about warranty on a pos 1st gen that over heats with xecuters supplied usb cable? How about letting everyone know its up to the retailer to provide a warranty? (60 days at Divineo) Tried posting in xecuters forms and no response. I guess that's why they are on they are on Rev D... And now I'm using a serial cable for my usb equipped ck3. should have bought an xtractor.

#8 YaPaY

YaPaY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:28 AM

Is The price a bit high?

#9 MadMaxGR

MadMaxGR

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE(YaPaY @ Jan 15 2010, 10:28 AM) View Post

Is The price a bit high?

Prices are allways high on Xecuter products. The reason is that the minimum order for the official resellers (from Xecuter distributor) is 500 pieces... so their risk is high and so the price gets higher. Anyway for this price, you can make up the money back, easily. It is a logical pricing.

As for the heating issues on USB... I had none with my previous CK3 Pro. It happens only under specific configurations, as mentioned. Generally Xecuter makes quality products and if you have problems you will get DOA product only and they will not malfuntion after several months without be caused by human factor.

#10 Shant21

Shant21

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:54 AM

I use the 360Xtractor Pro by maximus. i have been using it for 2 years now. It works great and i have never had any problems with it at all. it works with all 360 drives.

Edited by Shant21, 15 January 2010 - 10:56 AM.

#11 Buzzcut

Buzzcut

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:02 AM

Just made mine for next to nothing by following this guide http://forums.xbox-s...o...8247&st=720 (3rd post down)

Edited by Buzzcut, 15 January 2010 - 11:02 AM.

#12 MadMaxGR

MadMaxGR

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:05 AM

Yes I did my own one first as well, but having Xecuter's "toy" makes your life easier and safer. I get in Mode B in secs without worrying about anything and so on. I didn;t say that you can't do your work with other materials, or ways.... I just prefer this because i do my job faster and timing is crucial for me. smile.gif

#13 playerman

playerman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:45 AM

I have my CK3 Lite from the almost begining(I dont remember how long it was but i thing from the moment when liteon key was able to be extracted).Even i connect molex upside down and that didnt damge CK3L(only my hitachi-lg was damaged,i didnt tried with diffrent drives smile.gif .I belive for team because for small money you know if something will happened its only your fault not your homemade kit.Great Job team-xecuter.Thank You for your work.
P.S.Please make something for new Liteon drives that will be able to easy extract the key and use it many times smile.gif thanks

#14 MadMaxGR

MadMaxGR

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE(playerman @ Jan 15 2010, 12:45 PM) View Post

P.S.Please make something for new Liteon drives that will be able to easy extract the key and use it many times smile.gif thanks

They have done allready. The LT Switch! smile.gif

http://team-xecuter....450-dvd-drives/

#15 DuggyUK

DuggyUK

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE(MadMaxGR @ Jan 15 2010, 12:01 PM) View Post