X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE(Pulsemasta @ Jan 17 2010, 10:24 PM) View Post

to pretend you know everything...

Who's pretending? I've been answering questions on these forums since the days I joined.

QUOTE(Pulsemasta @ Jan 17 2010, 10:24 PM) View Post

and "cool" to call people "noobs"... I have NEVER seen a mod call another member a "noob" on any forum I am apart of

Oh you idiot, that was a joke, if you had been around here longer you would have gotten that.

And I'm not going to search up anything for you, I am not here to humor annoying kids like you,
I'm here to actually help out when someone needs help and i feel i have the answer.

And thats why I'm now going to continue ignoring you like I've been trying since the day you showed up here.

#17 Pulsemasta

Pulsemasta

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE(VampX @ Jan 17 2010, 09:37 PM) View Post

Who's pretending? I've been answering questions on these forums since the days I joined.
Oh you idiot, that was a joke, if you had been around here longer you would have gotten that.

And I'm not going to search up anything for you, I am not here to humor annoying kids like you,
I'm here to actually help out when someone needs help and i feel i have the answer.

And thats why I'm now going to continue ignoring you like I've been trying since the day you showed up here.

It's ok man, you're REALLY cool.. I will send a memo out tomorrow relaying that to everyone, but I doubt anyone will read it because.... well... it's common knowledge really.

#18 xboxmods2977

xboxmods2977

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:11 PM

I don't really see a point unless it is multi player, but I have wondered why no one wrote a 8 or 16-bit co-op super mario side-scroller yet. That would be the sh1t.

#19 Pulsemasta

Pulsemasta

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE(xboxmods2977 @ Jan 17 2010, 10:11 PM) View Post

I don't really see a point unless it is multi player, but I have wondered why no one wrote a 8 or 16-bit co-op super mario side-scroller yet. That would be the sh1t.

I am actually working on something like that as my first C++ project. I am trying to build off of the Super Mario War engine and make (for now) one level that you can walk from start to finish... C++ is a bitch though and I keep running into brick walls... I have, as of now, figured out where the code is that writes the level, and I am attempting to manipulate that in a way to expand it, with no actual artwork though meaning the character will just walk off screen and be on nothing.... but its a start...

I don't see my project turning into a full out game though... it's pretty much just my method of teaching myself the code and learning in C++ what does what. If I get anything real from it I will post it though, and if your interested I could PM you when I have a little something if you want to test it... no time frame though on it, I'm guessing after the summer I will get more done because I am taking C++ at school then and might learn a bit more essential knowledge.

#20 xboxmods2977

xboxmods2977

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:01 AM

Yea, Sign me up. I will gladly test this one. Just let me know.

#21 Pulsemasta

Pulsemasta

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:42 AM

For sure!

I'm thinking, even if I don't make a working game and I make a little bit of progress I will still post the code up and maybe someone else will add to it, then another, and so on..... I picked a mario based game for that reason, I figured there are millions of mario fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users