• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#256 Cruizer3000

Cruizer3000

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

I am using the xexmenu ftp option xbox/xbox to try and connect to my xbox by FlashFXP.

It is able to connect successfully, however the only folder I see in the root / directory is the Flash folder.
There is no Hdd1 folder etc.
I have an xbox360 slim with 4gig HD. Is there a reason I can't see any folders other than the Flash folder?

#257 barnhilltrckn

barnhilltrckn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE(Cruizer3000 @ Jan 6 2012, 04:16 PM) View Post

I am using the xexmenu ftp option xbox/xbox to try and connect to my xbox by FlashFXP.

It is able to connect successfully, however the only folder I see in the root / directory is the Flash folder.
There is no Hdd1 folder etc.
I have an xbox360 slim with 4gig HD. Is there a reason I can't see any folders other than the Flash folder?

Thats because you dont have a 4gb hdd. What you have is the 4gb internal memory, its 2 different things. If you want to access the 4gb internal the use ftp in freestyle dash. It can access the internal memory on the slims.

#258 Cruizer3000

Cruizer3000

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE(barnhilltrckn @ Jan 7 2012, 06:46 PM) View Post

Thats because you dont have a 4gb hdd. What you have is the 4gb internal memory, its 2 different things. If you want to access the 4gb internal the use ftp in freestyle dash. It can access the internal memory on the slims.

Thank you for the quick response.

Does this mean trying to transfer XBLA games using tools like 360content manager won't work either?

Basically is Freestyle dash the only tool I can use to upload XBLA games?

Thanks again.

#259 barnhilltrckn

barnhilltrckn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(Cruizer3000 @ Jan 7 2012, 01:53 PM) View Post

Thank you for the quick response.

Does this mean trying to transfer XBLA games using tools like 360content manager won't work either?

Basically is Freestyle dash the only tool I can use to upload XBLA games?

Thanks again.

Honestly idk. I dont use any of the other tools. To me alot of them just seem un-needed. You can use freestyle ftp to transfer your XBLA games. Its just as easy as using 360content manager i suppose, which again i havent used.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users