jayboy86

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:54 PM

i already have a xenon 360 JTAG but it has always been a problem prone 360, does anyone have a xenon 360 for sale that meets all requirements for JTAG. thx

#2 ahmer

ahmer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:42 AM

No but a few suggestions that I have experiences and or picked up from the forums. You shouldnt buy from ppl who know about the hack because there overpricing the unit for up to 200 dollars more then retain. Absurd.

1) Have notepad open with instruction to how to find the kernal on xbox 360. In that note explain that the information is important to you. Now go on craigslist and email everyone selling a 360, it will take 15 min, as you already have the email on notepad and just got to copy and paste. Everyday just do it the same way. By doing this, I have found 3 with the kernal i need and One i actually purchased.

2) Find the stores that are least likely to sell 360s. Such as micro center, tiger direct, compusa. U get the drift. and find the oldest looking box and check date.

3) Pawnshops, a lot of times pawn shops will over price an xbox and will have them sitting there for a while. They might have some old ones that havent sold in a while. Bust out the yellow pages offer to give them 10 more then asking price if tehy would check the kernal over the phone. Call all of them within driving distance. Garunteed to find atleast one.

4) RROD consoles, find some broken 360s for sale. I know a lot ppl had them in there garage waiting to be thrown away not knowing value. Get it fixed (xclamp, reflow ect) and then Jtag

5) If all else fails then fork out teh cash and pay the ridiculous prices to the scalpers on craigslist

with all these options No reason to not be able to find one, and pay the amount that it was intended to be sold for. Not to some ppl who are tryingt o profit of someone elses work (freboot team) for actually discovering the exploit.

#3 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,805 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:20 AM

Check the buy sell forum HERE.

I got a spar Falcon but cant decide if I want to sell it or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users